Camellia Blooms - FOURTY- SEVEN

Goodbye's

Do you think I'll be able to sleep well as I did before?

Do you think I'll be able to eat well like you think before?

Do you think I'll be able to change my past and get a new present?

Don't you think it's a dream?

Yes, everything starts with a hello that ends with a goodbye.

I think that happen to us, don't you think?

I need to stop.

...

"Callia!"

"Alice my goodness! Your shout nearly made me deaf!" I said on the other line, I don't know what made her this excited to be able to shout that loud.

"I'm getting married!"

"What?!" I shouted so loud that my office mates look towards me. I could only mouth a sorry and ask for Alice to repeat again.

"I said I'm getting married!"

"Congratulations!"

My heart felt happy for her, she experienced a lot of hurdles during their relationship and now, she's getting married.

Finally.

"You'll be my brides maid!"

"Of course" I answer back with a smile.

"I'll tell you the details tomorrow! Don't forget to call me back okay?"

I answered with a positive response and finally focus on my work.

I don't know what the future holds for Alice but I'm sure she'll have a great one.

She will.

I left my desk and took the finished paperwork but before I could step into one of my supervisor's office, I was stopped by Ru Wu Jie.

"Is Alice getting married?" Ru Wu Jie asked as he collected my paperwork's. I nodded and he seemed lost in thoughts before asking me something.

"What is it? Hurry up I'm about to pass thi-"

"Can I court you?"

...

"Ma, Alice is getting married" I said while we were eating dinner.

My dad looked at me curiously as my mother munched on her food before answering me.

"Oh, your best friend right? Well, I was thinking-"

"Mom, it's too early for me" I said, I think I can already understand her intention and I don't think it'll happen now.

I'm still young.

I still want to see the world.

"Alice, your Ma and Pa is getting older-"

"I'm not!"

"Shut up old man! Now hear me out, I'll just let you go on a blind date okay?"

My face must be full of reluctancy as Ma held my hand and ask me to go on a blind date.

"I know this lass and you know him too! Just give it a chance okay? Or else your mom will be really sad"

Wow Ma, I think you learned a new trick again. The three steps a mother should be aware of which is one; cry two: create a fuss and three: threaten (I'm not sure I can't remember)

Thinking of Ru Wu Jie's words, he doesn't look like he's gonna stop pestering me. My words from the beach before, I think he just listened in one ear and passed on the other.

He like me, even though he won't say it, I know he have feelings for me.

But the funny thing is, he never did said his true feelings for me. He never said that he like me, I just felt it and confessed to him.

But never did I ever hear him saying he likes me.

That's his problem from the past, saying vague words that can be misunderstood.

***
Hi people! How are you today?

Oh, happy 18k reads by the way! Thabk you so much for your help!!!

I'm currently watching Yuan's kitchen season 2 and it's really entertaining, you should watch it!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!