Chapter 14

Ace's POV

I hate that guy. He is always there. I know that they are supposed to be best friends but I can't help getting angry every time I see him around Bria. He is everything I'm not and I guess that's why it bothers me so much. According to Ashley he is the perfect guy for Bria. He gets good grades, behave really well and always seem to put a smile on Bria's face but most of all, he is around Bria's age. How could I compete with that?

My age, tattoos and carelessness has never bothered me before but now everything about myself bothers me. Even my name bothers me at this point. I told Bria I couldn't do it, I couldn't be with her. That she was just too much for me and that is true. Being with her came with too much trouble. I would have to look over my shoulder everytime I was with her and I've never had to do that with anyone before. What even makes her so different, so special?

From the first day I saw Bria I was unable to get her out of my head. There was just something about her that pulled me in. I wanted to ask Ashley about her but I didn't want her thinking too much into it so I kept my curiosity to myself.  I know I gave her hell from the first day but I just can't help it. Her fiestyness turns me on. As a matter of fact, I loved to make her angry. I always thought her angry face was cute but her smile and laugh were even more beautiful. Too bad she never directed any of those at me. She would only laugh and smile to Josh and that just made me want to smash his head in.

I came to the ice cream shop in hopes of getting one small glimpse of her beautiful face. That's all I needed after the sh*tty day I've had so far but all of that took a turn for the worst.  When I got there she wasn't anywhere in sight. Ashley and Josh were the only ones at the table. I thought she had lied to me and decided to find her whereabouts in a smart way.

"You guys dating now?" I asked Ashley and she turned her face up as if I asked her if she was dating her dad.

"No, were not. Bria went to the bathroom"  She rushed out. I know she doesn't want me to misunderstand her and Josh's relationship but I could careless about her right now.

"Oh" was all I said because that was all I needed to know.  Ashley went to the car and I sat at the counter acting as if I wanted ice cream. I hate ice cream. Actually,  I hate sweets but there I was sampling different ice creams and listening to crappy pick up lines from the sales lady all because I needed to see Bria before I left. When she finally came from the bathroom ten minutes later I felt my heart leap from my chest as I looked at her. She had yet to notice me as she sat at the table with that Josh guy. He whispered something to her and she threw her head back and laughed. Anger ran through my veins and I bolted from the store before I could do something that I would regret.

As I sped through traffic Ashley sat in the passenger seat and held unto the seat belt for dear life. She knew better than to comment on my driving or she would have to walk her lazy ass home so she put up with it.  I had already ran two red lights when I decided to dial her number through the car to call her. I knew that was risky because Ashley was right there but I wasn't thinking straight at the moment. She picked up on the third ring.

"Hello?"

"You're mine!" I said then hung up. I hadn't even thought of disguising my voice.  I just needed her to know that she was mine.

"Is that Bria?" Ash asked. I'm not 100% stupid. I saved her number as '😘❤💞💍'. Cheesy I know, but I did that just incase any one decided to go through my phone.

"Mind your f**king business" I said and gripped the steering wheel tighter. 

"You do know that she is under aged right?"

"So are you but that's never stopped you from swallowing my c*ck before."

"Ace!"

"Its not Bria, now leave me the f*ck alone!"