열셋

"Hyungie wake up." Jungkook said while softly shaking the taller male that was sleeping soundly.

"Five more minutes bun." Taehyung whined before turned to the other side,going back to sleep.

"No,hyung c'mon."

It's been three days since Taehyung come to Busan,letting Jimin do all the work at the company and currently Jungkook was waking him up,the younger has already freshen up and come to Taehyung's room.

Yes they didn't shared the same room which was Jungkook's idea by the way,making Taehyung sulked the whole day but could do nothing because he knew that younger still need time after what he has done to him.

"Alright,alright hyung's up you little energetic bunny." Taehyung sit up and smile fondly at Jungkook making the boy blush.

"Good,now go wash up and come down breakfast is ready."

After done eating breakfast Taehyung accompanied Jungkook to the farm to collect some fruits,Jungkook said he wanted to make some fresh juice for the farmers because the weather is so hot.

These past days Taehyung come to realized how dumb he was these years,because he finally can see the pure side of Jungkook,the side that he always doubts Jungkook has.

Which was so wrong.

Jungkook was an absolute angel.

Smiling brightly at everyone,helping people who's in need of help,taking care of the other with love,this Jungkook is what he has missed over these past years.

"Kookie hyung!"one of the kid yell when he see Jungkook walking towards him making Jungkook bend down and open his arms for the kid to run into,hugging him tightly.

"Hi there Sobinie,how are you sweetheart?"

"I'm great,miss you"the small kid mumble making Jungkook's smile widely showing his bunny teeth.

Taehyung was silently watching the scenes in front of him,smiling fondly at Jungkook.

"Kookie bring some sweets for you and juice for your mommy and daddy and the other too today where're the other?"Jungkook asked referring to the other adorable kids.

"Yay sweets!!They're over there I'll call them!."the kid eagerly exclaimed.

The whole afternoon spent with the couple playing with the kids and Taehyung mostly staring dreamingly at Jungkook,found himself falling even more for the younger.

It was after a week when the couple decided it's time to go back to Seoul.

After a long day of driving they finally arrived at their house,it was already nigh time and Taehyung found Jungkook sleeping adorably at the passenger seat,he lean in a bit to caress Jungkook's cheek and softly kiss him.

He then get out before went to Jungkook's side,gently shaking him up while sweetly calling him.

"Baby we're here."

Jungkook eyes slowly open and he softly rubbed them trying to adjust to the brightness of the light.

After they enter the house Jungkook looked around,every memories were flashing back,not a good one.

He didn't have any good memories here but rather a heart breaking one.

Taehyung come out of the bathroom after showered and saw Jungkook standing there and awkwardly making him furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Why are you standing there baby?Aren't you tired?Come and sleep."

"W-where do I-I sleep?"

And Taehyung could feel his heart clenched,remember how cruel he was letting the younger sleeping on the cold floor for months,yelling at him to not touching him nor went near him.

Of course Jungkook would be afraid even after he already asked for his forgiveness,it's not easy after what he has put him through.

Jungkook was still unsure of what they are even though Taehyung confess,the older still haven't fully said those words and Jungkook still scared of getting his heart broken.

"On the bed with me,fairy I'm so sorry for being such a dick and letting you sleep there." Taehyung said and went to Jungkook hugging him tightly.

"I promise there's no more."He said and softly kissing Jungkook's temple.

The couple left to dreamland with Jungkook in the warmth of Taehyung.

It was the best night for the younger after so long.

In the morning Taehyung woke up due to the loss of warm from a certain brown hair boy.

He enter the bathroom and started doing his morning routine.When he come out he saw Jungkook in the room look like he was about to asked the older something,Taehyung took a small glance toward the bed and frown a bit when he didn't see the suit there.

"Baby can you help hyung choose the suit?"

"Y-you'll wear it?"

"Yes bunny from now on hyung gonna wear what his baby bunny choose,again I'm sorry bun."

While Jungkook was choosing the suit for Tae he felt arms wrapped around his small waist and chin resting on his shoulder.

"What's for breakfast today lovely?" Taehyung morning husk voice make Jungkook blush.

"W-what do you want to have hyungie?I don't know since you never eat any."

"Anything is fine bun,I promise to eat your breakfast every morning from now can't waste my little husband hard work now can I?I've been stupid long enough to not eat those delicious food,but no more."

"A-alright hyungie." Jungkook was blushing so hard making Taehyung cooed and kiss his soft cheeks multiple times making the younger burst out into a fit of giggles.

"Tae Tae stop!"

Taehyung just smile fondly at his little adorable husband before spun him around and kiss him passionately.

"Alright lemme changed and we can go down for breakfast."

I can't upload the gif and it's so irritating.