Chapter 1- Thoughts

Hi I'm Cynthia Greyce, and  I'm literally so scared writing this story... I've never written one before, but as you can see....here I am. During this period of the lock down that's happening right now due to covid 19...I've been so bored and decided to keep my mind positive.. Reading books is what keeps me going, and today, I decided to write my own story....Hope you like it, and please throw some comments to tell me what you think. Stay safe.

I also want to thank God for creating Ruth B, for she is an inspiration to me. Ps, the content written here, is for bisexuals (LGBTQ). Mature scenes such as sexual content and use of drugs, will also be found in some chapters. (don't say I didn't warn you !!)

As a young upcoming author, I make mistakes while writing the story,  I have to admit before I publish, I read over 5 times but still make mistakes. so please feel free and comment any mistakes done.
Xoxo.

*******************************************

Dedicated to everyone who thinks I'm writing about them. I am💕.
~

The world is dark,
And light is precious.
Come closer dear reader.
You must trust me.
I am telling you a story.

>Pinterest.

For this chapter,listen to thoughts by Sasha Sloan

If I told you right now that everything bad in life has happened to me, would you believe?

OR.... if I said that this world I'm living in is a home for depression, would you believe that instead?

Probably not because, ninety six percent of you all haven't reached that phase in life. Hows this for starters.

A phase where a lot of voices speak in your mind like "I'm not good enough, I can't carry this anymore, why do I deserve this? I just wanna die, just kill yourself already, nobody cares... see, they ain't even checking up on you." At least that's what my mind tells me.

And honestly, I'm drowning inside.......

My name's Xhey Wilson and I'm a sad child in full.

I thought a lot. I found myself drowning in a lot of thoughts most of the times....just like now. Unspoken thoughts were what they are. The kind that made silence take control over your small little world.

I heard the silence around me, the one screeching so loud to be heard. I tried, a little bit harder, for this silence to be heard.

I calmed myself, quietened my mind, listened to the speech of my silence..... But I found misplaced thoughts, which were so hard to assemble.

But I loved the silence, it made me think, for at times thoughts were my only friend. Yes, silence did that to me. It helped me connect to myself, I guessed life would be easier for me then.

But how was it that just a thought could bring long buried emotions and stir what was settled? I guessed that's why folks said to let things be, to not go walking into the past so blindly. But what else was there to do when the way forward was the way back? Perhaps though, it was just selfishness to return, to make others feel what was healthier for them to forget.