35.| Bachelorette party.|

Aria's pov:

We arrived in Italy, yesterday. The day after tomorrow is my wedding.

I am getting ready as in two hours, Anna and Neelam have planned a bachelorette party for me and they have sent a bag for me.

Allesandro and his friends are also having a bachelor party.

I inspected the contents of the bag and there was a mini wrap bodycon red dress with a cleavage that will make my boobs pop.

I called Anna.

"Are you ready?" She asked.

"What no! I called to ask why did you send me this skimpy dress." I said.

She sighed. "Bitch in two days you are getting married, please for one day dress sexily." That being said she finished the call.

I let out a breath and changed. I looked at myself in the mirror. The dress ended a few centimeters lower than my upper thigh, with one false movement my boob will fly out of the dress greeting everyone. As it was bodycon it drew attention to my curves.

I sighed and went to do my makeup. A message popped on the phone. I opened the message that Anna send and it was to wear makeup and add a bold red lip and then to meet them in the lobby of the hotel.

I continued with my makeup and decided to step up the game and did the makeup a little bit more than usual, i did a brown smokey eye look amd added a red lip a few shades darker than the dress.

I put on my nude strappy heels and added a black clutch that had long metalic straps.

I also added on a black leather jacket. For two reasons, one because it is cold out and two i do not want to flash my boobs to anyone.

After locking my room, i went down in the front lobby of the hotel.

Neelam and Anna were already there and they frowned as they saw me.

"What the hell are you wearing." Anna said.

"The dress that you sent me." I said as i furrowed my brows.

"I am talking about this." She said as the pinch the jacket on my shoulder.

Neelam came in front of me and lowered the zipper of the jacket and removed it.

"Live for once, love." She said and took the jacket with her.

We went out and Anna got in a convertible black maserati.

"Hop in bitches, we going parrtyyy." She yelled out.

I slid in the passenger seat as Neelam got in the back seat.

She drove in the busiest part of the city for about 15 minutes and then stopped in front of what seemed a club.

There was a long line, i don't think we will get through this.

Anna overtook the line.

"Anna what are you doing there is a whole godamn line." Neelam said to stop her.

"I have got my ways." She said as she flipped her hair

Neelam rolled her eyes and looked at me and i shrugged.

She said something to the bouncer in italian and showed him her I.D.

"Let's go parrtttyyyy.." she yelled and took our hand leading us inside.

She took us to the second floor that was the V.I.P section.

Eva, Emma and Hailey, were already there.