Chapter 19

*Suhani Pov*

After he released me from our kiss I heard claps going around in the church.

His Granddad smiled at us and all his family members felt so happy seeing that.

Matt took my hand and we both went outside the church.

I kept quiet because I am actually married! I am now totally married!

The thought is just going on and on in my mind.

I came out of my thoughts and saw that we are already in some car.

I looked around confused and saw him sitting beside me looking outside.

I looked down to see a ring on my hand which he put on my finger in the church. I don't even remember this.

Oh god! I am going to be crazy or I am already crazy.

Now where are we going? I thought and looked outside.

After few minutes the car stopped in front of a hotel and driver opened my door.

I got down thanking him and Matt held my hand and took me inside. When I entered I saw that everyone is already here.

How did they reach here before us?

"Su!" Becks called me coming near us.

"How did you guys reached here so fast than us?" I asked her seeing Mel is standing with her.

"The driver was asked to take a long route. Now if you guys excuse me we both need to go on the stage." Matt replied and took me away from my friends.

We both sat on the chairs present on the stage. I looked around bored.

"Hello!" I heard some guy standing infront of us.

When I looked at him clearly, I remember that he is the one who stood in the place of priest in the rehearsal wedding.

"Hi!" I said.

"You have sweet voice. Anyway I am Wilson, best friend of your husband unfortunately." He said joking.

'Husband' that word felt new to me. Matt is my husband now.

"Su! Come let's go to wash room." Becks said suddenly coming near me and dragged me.

After we went little far away I remember that I forgot my purse.

"Becks I need my purse. Come with me." I said and dragged her back to the stage.

We were about to get on it but stopped when we heard "Are you happy?" from Wilson.

"I am happy. Granddad is also very happy that I am finally married." Matt replied smiling.

Immediately a smile formed on my face.

"Oh bro! Never thought that I will see you in love like never." Wilson said laughing.

"How many times do I have to say? Love is just nonsense. I don't love her. I just thought we both are compatible for each other. So I chose to marry her. That's it. I don't love her and please don't ask me that stupid question again." Matt said like he meant it.

I am stunned. "Come on." Mel who just came near us and heard everything said.

They both dragged me towards the washroom. I just stood still.

"He is an idiot Su. He loves you and he just doesn't know that. He will in future." Becks said.

"What if that future will never come Becks? What if I have to wait my whole life thinking that one day he will love me or will realize that he loves me like you are saying?" I asked her.