3

At nine o'clock in the morning, a white Geely car slowly entered and stayed in the courtyard.

Su Nuo half opened the shade window screen and looked out through the gap. The middle-aged man who came out of the driver's seat was wearing a slightly older suit, slightly fat, and looked embarrassed in the face of Shen's father.

She retracted her hand and turned away from the room.

Su Nuo just came downstairs, and Yuan Guohong also happened to come in.

She tentatively looked at the father of this blood. This is a man with a very rich face, hands clasped in front of the lower abdomen, and could not help Capricorn's fingertips to reveal his inner uneasiness; while Su Nuo looked at him, he Watching Su Nuo quietly.

Su Nuo is 165 tall and not too short, but has a small skeleton, slender limbs, pale skin, and a small face that can't help feeling windy. She was in a white dress and knees, her knit sweater covered her fragile shoulders, her hair was snugly attached to the sides of her cheeks, her eyes were big and she was watery.

Live like a famous lady in ancient times.

The original father suddenly felt embarrassed and couldn't help lowering his head.

"What are you doing? Come sit down." Shen's mother greeted people warmly and made her a pot of good Pu'er tea.

"Nuo Nuo here, this is you ... biological father." When talking about the word father, Shen's mother smiled a lot.

Su Nuo didn't say a word, wrapped in a tight knitted sweater, and sat on the opposite side of Yuan Guohong.

"Nuo Nuo is good." Yuan Guohong carefully raised her eyebrows, but Wei Nuo Nuo called her nickname.

Su Nuo smiled indifferently: "Hello." He never said a word again.

The atmosphere in the living room began to stand still. After Shen Father and Shen mother looked at each other, the quiet cough broke the silence: "Since Mr. Yuan didn't think it was hard to come here, I will make a long story short. Although we recognized the wrong person, Su Nuo also raised us. Fourteen or five-year-old children, my family and I have treated her as a close daughter, and have not treated her in a few years.

To be honest, Mr. Yuan suddenly came over and surprised us. If you truly recognize Nuo Nuo and Nuo Nuo is willing to go with you, we will not stop, but if for other reasons, I will not let me nod my consent. "

Shen's father spoke all openly, and even a little intent could hear the meaning in his words.

The original family went bankrupt a year ago, had a lot of debt, and had two bad boys. It can be seen that daily expenses are huge. In this case, adopting a daughter is nothing more than a reason-to help reduce the burden on the family.

The Shen family hurt Su Nuo for half of her life. How could she allow her to be a "maid" in someone else's house?

Yuan Guohong said that he was ashamed and embarrassed on the face, and opened his mouth: "I don't tell you, in fact, it is my wife's intention to return Nuo Nuo. My wife had a bad heart. Since losing Nuo Nuo, her physical condition and day All of them ... "These words seemed to be suspected of being sold miserably. Yuan Guohong said in a hurry," You can rest assured that when we let Nuo Nuo go back, we just want a family reunion. Whenever we come back, we will never stop, even if we are with us only two days a week, we will be content. "

His heartfelt appearance impressed Shen, who had always been soft, and finally pulled Su Nuo's hand, "Nuo Nuo, what do you mean?"

Su Nuo frowned and looked at the pale fingertips.