7

Su Nuo went to wash his hands and came to the kitchen to help arrange the chopsticks. Lin Zhi hurriedly stopped and said: "Nuo Nuo just sit and sit, this kind of rough work doesn't need you to come."

Su Nuo Renjun not only said: "It's nothing to do with a few pairs of chopsticks."

Lin Zhi stubbornly took the chopsticks and put her eyes on her hand. Su Nuo gave birth to a pair of delicate ten fingers with small palms and slender fingers. Each fingernail was covered with white powder. Such a hand must not have done any hard work. Too.

Lin Zhi was so emotional that she pulled her hands up. Su Nuo, who did not like being in contact with people, had to avoid it, but she stopped suddenly when she faced the expression.

"Now think about it, it's good that you haven't followed us ..." Lin Zhi smiled bitterly and squeezed her soft hand bones. "At that time, my dad and I were in the entrepreneurial period and didn't have time to look after your brother and sister. You are all carried by your grandma, but she doesn't like girls, and you are not less affected ... "

Su Nuo pursed her lips, wondering what to say.

Lin Zhi slowly rubbed her hands, and suddenly stopped her eyes at her wrists.

Since she was discharged from hospital, she has been wearing a wristband, and she has not taken it off for a moment. Feeling the inquiry in Lin Zhi's eyes, Su Nuo hesitated for a few seconds, and slowly pulled the white wristband to her palm.

——Slender and white wrist bone, a cricket wound meandering three centimeters.

Lin Zhi's heart twitched and her eyes became red.

She didn't follow the news, she didn't know the scandals on the Internet, she just heard that her lost daughter was in the hospital, and she knew nothing else.

After lightly touching the wound, Lin Zhi choked and said, "The body is your own. There is nothing difficult in the world, but it will not be so in the future, ah?"

Su Nuo smiled softly and said in a soft voice: "I see."

"Wife, I'm back!"

Outside the door, Yuan Guohong just came home from work.

Lin Zhi hurriedly cleaned the tears hanging from the corner of her eyes, and carried the food out.

Su Nuo puts on her bra again and helps to organize together.

After the dishes were all served, Nyingchi rushed out to wash the hands of the original country Acer and said, "The refrigerator has frozen two bottles of beer for you. I will bring them to you if you drink them."

Harukuni Hara smiled: "So luxurious today?"

Lin Zhi smiled and said, "Nuo Nuo is back and it's okay for a few extravagances."

Yuan Guohong shook his hands with water stains and entered the room.

The small wooden round table was full of meat and vegetables. Lin Zhi took wine from Yuan Guohong and poured the drink in front of Su Nuo.

Lin Zhi's first-hand cooking made the appetite for Su Nuo, who was used to sleeping in the doomsday meal, and even rice ate half a bowl. Seeing her happy, Lin Zhi and Yuan Guohong also followed.

Today, unlike in the past, they can't afford expensive ingredients. They were afraid that Su Nuo, who had been bred from Xiaojiao, would abandon this side dish. Now it seems that they are relieved.

"Nuo Nuo eats this fat intestine, your mother's specialty is good." Yuan Guohong clipped a chopsticks into her bowl.

Looking at the fried fat intestines wrapped in oil and steaming, Su Nuo was silent, and a picture of the zombies breaking their stomachs appeared in their minds.