9

Shen's father was unwell, and after sitting with Su Nuo for a while, he went to sleep. Good night to Shen's mother, Su Nuo returned to the bedroom alone.

Even if she didn't come back for two days, her room was still kept fresh and clean. Knowing that she was going to come back, all the sheets and bedding had been cleaned, and there was a pot of turquoise flesh on the empty desk.

Now it's just over 9 o'clock. Su Nuo doesn't feel sleepy. He simply took the computer out of his bag, made a cup of coffee and logged in to the game's official website.

Although he only played for two hours, Su Nuo developed a keen interest in this game. Anyway, he was also idle. It is better to explore the door and play it carefully.

This game has a huge worldview, and the npc relationship is intricate, even if it is just an introduction. In addition, the martial arts combat system is not single. For example, in the role of neon clothes, although she is a nurse, she can also develop in the direction of output.

After eight years of traveling, she has a very strong understanding ability. After a while, she learned the essence of the entire game and the complex combat system through introduction.

Take the cup and take a sip of coffee, Su Nuo enters the game.

Because the game is still under beta, there are not many players even during the peak period. She controlled the character to enter the martial arts and rose to level 20 after completing the martial arts mission. Su Nuo gave up the guidance and came to the practice field to practice the skills in accordance with the strategy It was a bit jerky at first, and I started to get used to it after most of the training.

The player in the Luling practice field stopped to ridicule her: Why is the nanny violent and also milk, are you a girl? Shall i take you

Su Nuo glanced at him and ignored him. The man was bored and flew elsewhere. After practicing for a while, he was almost familiar with Lian Zhao's skills, and Su Nuo went directly to the level 20 copy door, ready to go in and give himself some equipment.

In front of the copy, there are few players, and the nearby channels are constantly refreshing with chat, all from the same person.

[One sword long love]: Two copies of the two missing one, come +.

[One sword long love]: Two copies, with lying, I take the experience, things belong to you.

[One sword long love: save the child! Acting on your behalf! I don't need to train!

It is estimated that there are too few people. The other party saw Su Nuo at a glance and did not want to send a team invitation and private chat.

[一剑 长 情]: A girl alone? Team up?

There are three team mode options for each copy of "Nine Days", one person, two people and four people. Obviously, Su Nuo, who is not fully equipped, cannot clear the game by one person. The four-man team has less experience points. It is estimated that no one can be grouped.

After clicking to agree, Yi Jian Chang Qing was very excited and said: I screamed here for a long time, but I am alone.

Su Nuo felt a little strange, this guy is at level 40, why did he come to play this novice copy.