11

Su Nuo was shooting a promotional video on Saturday with two days left. Recently, she has been busy with miscellaneous things and hasn't watched the script well. After returning home and greeting Lin Zhi, who was busy in the kitchen, Su Nuo locked himself into the room.

Turn on the computer, enter the game, find an empty place for the characters to dance.

All the attacking skills of Nei Sang are related to dance, beautiful dancing, and flying ribbons, and it is no wonder that many girls like to play this role. After watching it for half an hour, she remembered all the dance steps in her mind, and then she disassembled her posture and turned out of the closet to find two gauze to practice.

This seemingly complicated dance movement is not challenging for Su Nuo. Su Nuo started practicing ballet at an early age. After growing up, she slowly gave up due to physical reasons. Later, she passed through ancient times and became the first card of a green house to avoid becoming a dignitarian. Under the pet, Su Nuo was forced to embark on the geisha road. Later in the war, the targets of the world saw her beautiful and talented, so she took them home to take good care of her.

Su Nuo, who has never enjoyed pampering, always thought that the prince was really good to her, and even innocently wanted to give up the task and stay in that world, until the prince sent her to the enemy's tent camp, she realized that she was just a fine work, for him Compete for the chess pieces of the world.

After that, Su Nuo was awake. No matter how good the subsequent Raiders were, she would not put in the slightest affection, because ... the man didn't have a good thing.

After practicing for an hour, Su Nuo felt a bit out of energy, stopped and panted for a while, and knocked on the door.

"Nuo Nuo, have lunch."

"Come right now!" She dropped the ribbon, changed into clean clothes, and opened the door and went out.

Su Nuo's face was red, and his forehead was covered with thin sweat, and the whole person was vivid and beautiful.

Lin Zhi stared at her like a few, smirked: "Do Nuo Nuo practice yoga in it?"

Su Nuo shook his head: "How about dancing."

Lin Zhi said: "The Nuo Nuo dance must look good, I don't know if my mother has a chance to see ..."

Just now, the twins are back.

As usual, the two teenagers washed their heads and washed their faces at the pool in the yard, screaming into the door with drops of water, and couldn't stop starving.

Lin Zhi didn't dare to delay, and was busy giving the two sons a meal.

Su Nu glanced at them and went to the kitchen to help.

"Mom, the school will charge for the textbooks." Yuan Che leaned on the apple and leaned on the door frame, and Dang Erlang and Lin Zhi reached for money.

Lin Zhi wiped the water stains on his hands and took out a small change from the apron's pocket: "How much?"

Yuan Che's eyes rolled around: "Five hundred per person, Acheng and I have a total of one thousand."

Lin Zhi's hands narrowed, his eyes widened instantly: "So much ?!"

Yuan Che nodded and vomited the peel: "The college entrance examination will take another two years. The mess is definitely expensive."

Lin Zhi sighed, some money could be saved, but some money could not be saved. She opened her apron, took a thousand dollars from her clothes pocket, and handed it to Yuan Che. "Hold on, Mom doesn't expect anything else, I hope you can read well."