Crushing on you

Gulf Kanawut is one of the top students in school. Though he is that, no one actually pay attention to him, well, except for the teachers. The teachers seems to take a liking on him because of his "good boy" personality.

In school, Gulf does not have any friends, except for Mild who is actually his friend since kindergarten. He has been pressuring his parents to let him attend the same school as Mild ever since because he can't make new friends.

Gulf has always been socially awkward. It is not that he is ugly, surprisingly, he does have that visual on him. He just can't socialize with people, especially for those around his age. Though he got the look, he is always insecure of what people think of him.

Right now, Gulf is sitting in his class, looking outside the window. Looking at someone actually. Someone who has been his crush since the first year of high school.

The guy he was looking at were playing football with his friends on the field. The field is just next to Gulf's classroom, and Gulf is lucky enough to be seated next to the window, where he can easily watch his crush playing football every morning.

He smile to himself, looking at how happy his crush was when he scored a goal. He was running around the field with his hands up on the sky, laughing at his friends and reminding them to pay for his lunch for the day. That was the bet they made before they start playing.

Yes, Gulf knew about this bet because his crush was literally screaming at his friends.

"He is such a baby. I would've buy all the foods you want if you asked me", Gulf thought to himself while smiling. He can't take the happy face of his crush off his mind.

"Have you gone insane?! Why are you smiling by yourself here?"

Gulf was shocked by the sound of his loud friend's voice.

"Gosh Mild! Can't you talk slowly? I almost got a heart attack", he complained and rolled his eyes.

"How can I not smile? I just came here and saw you smiling by yourself", Mild said, and he continued, "What were you looking at?", while trying to look outside the window, to see what Gulf was looking at.

"It's nothing! Can you please sit down properly. They can hear you from down there!"

Mild manage to see what was Gulf looking at before he got pulled by him. He gave Gulf the cheekiest smile he has.

"Dumbass, why are you smiling like that? You look so ugly", said Gulf.

"Damb Gulf! Why are you always mean to me!", he sulked, but not for long until he said what he's been wanting to say.

"So I see, you started your day pretty well today. You got to see that handsome crush of yours".

Gulf didn't say anything. He pretend to take a book out of his bag, trying hard not to smile. His crush's smiling face is already tattooed on his head.

After awhile, Mild didn't say anything, so Gulf look up to see what he was doing. To his surprise, Mild is looking at him with a slightly worried face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked Mild.

Mild sigh and said, "It's been years Gulf. When are you going to confront him?"

Gulf knew this is going to happen. Mild have been asking him to confront his crush for a few times. It's not that he doesn't want to do it, he just can't find the courage to do so. Heck, he can't even talk to other people without stuttering, how can he confront his crush in this situation.

"You know I can't do that Mild. He's out of my league. There's more people in this school that deserve him. Just by looking at him from afar is more than enough for me. Looking at the way he laughs and smile at his friends, I'm already happy with that."

"What do you mean by out of your league? You're handsome. He's handsome. You're smart, he is too. So really what is the problem here?"

"I'm scared okay. He didn't even know I exist! How can I just talk to him and tell him I like him? And moreover, I'm a guy Mild, and I'm pretty sure he's straight." he sighed.

"How sure are you that he is straight?", Mild asked.

"There's a few guys that confronted him. He reject them all. Isn't that a proof that he is straight?", he said to Mild. His voice sounded a little sad.

"But he's been rejecting a lot of girls too", Mild said, in a matter of fact.

It's true. Though his crush is the most wanted student in this school, he has never seen him being in a relationship with anyone before. His crush is friendly with everyone, but definitely not a flirty one.

"Enough about it. Mew will never like me okay? Now go back to your own seat, the bell just rang. Our teacher can be here anytime soon."

Yes, Gulf's crush is Mew. Mew Suppasit. The most wanted students in the school because of his good reputation. The one with the visual on top, everyone's favorite.

Mild gave up and went to his seat, which was behind Gulf. He will never win whenever they argue about this.