Chapter 59

His cabin door opened with a thud and he looked at the intruder. Nurse who was talking to him stood shocked at the sudden rude intrusion. Doctor looked at her and signalled her to leave.

Nurse went out muttering something about the manners.

But who cares!

" What the hell is going on?"

" Siddharth....."

"Care to explain?" Siddharth bellowed.

"I guess you met her." Doctor said clearing his throat.

" You both were supposed to be in Mumbai right?" Siddharth enquired.

" Yes.....but...." Dr. Ramesh hesitated.

" But what?" He asked impatiently.

" She wanted to come back." Dr sighed.

" What about her therapy then?" Siddharth asked worried.

" It was almost over Siddharth.....she insisted to come back as she said she was ready to face....."

" Oh" Siddharth looked down.

" Siddharth I know...it's hard for you to......"

" She was supposed to stay away from me, Isn't she?" He looked pained.

" Yes......but." Ramesh was worried now.

" That's the reason you took her to Mumbai.....away from me, right?" He asked angrily.

" What? No!......" Ramesh exclaimed.

" Then now when I got used to live alone......why did you bring her back?" Siddharth asked coldly.

" Listen to me Siddharth, she needed this......." He tried to explain.

" She wants to move on. Doesn't she?" Siddharth asked.

" Yes." Doctor whispered.

Siddharth laughed bitterly.

" So she is ready to let go of her past completely and move on......" Siddharth asked in rage.

" It's not like that......"

" When I am just trying to live my life without her.......she came back and guess what? All ready to move on....great just great." Siddharth said sarcastically.

" Siddharth! You are taking it all wrong....I brought here so that she can start her life......you also wanted that." Doctor said to him seriously.

" Yes! I wanted her to be safe, to be alive.....but that doesn't mean that she should be away from me......"

" Listen to me once......"

" No."

" She is not even trying to know her past.......but she is just leaving it behind and trying to move on."

" It's not good for her......" Doctor tried to say.

" I know that and that's why I am staying away from her, Isn't it?" He asked angrily.

" Please let's sit and talk for once."

" I am leaving." Saying this Siddharth went away banging the door again making that nurse outside jump again in fear.

She thought she would get a heart attack today.

Doctor sighed not knowing what to do and that's why he didn't inform him about her arrival as he doesn't know how would he react. He completely understands Siddharth's inner turmoil but it would have been better if he had let him explained for once.