ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ₂

Hye guys.. I'll try make it longer okay? XD

It's been 2 month since they became friends now...

Lee Know : Going to class

Y/N : "Lee Know!!!" (run towards him)

Lee Know : "Nee, Why are you running?You might fall."

Y/N : "I'm sorry but... An-angy-Anyeon..was that right? I learned it! "

Lee Know : "Oh you mean Annyeong?You almost got it but why can speak through english though.."

Y/N : "I just think that you could understand me better in korean..."

Lee Know come closer towards Y/N and started to pet her head while laughing is making her more in love with him...

One day Lee Know brought someone new to meet Y/N,once Y/N saw Lee Know she immediately run towards him while screaming his name.

Then she almost hugged Lee Know but "she" stopped Y/N.Y/N felt like something wasn't right and asked Lee Know about the girl he brought.

Yeom : "Duh I'm Yeom Seo Ji and I am Minho's bestie since primary school!" extended hand with a annoyed face

Y/N shaked hand with a lot of questions in her head.Y/N now felt like a third wheel because whenever she talked to Lee Know,Yeom would always go in the middle and interrupting thier conversation...

And everytime Yeom saw Y/N calling Lee Know from far away she grabbed Lee Know's hands and go to the other way so they didn't meet.Y/N knew that it was Yeom did it all the time but she started thinks that she is been left.She felt like there was something between them!

Oneday when Y/N was reading a book alone while waiting for Lee Know...Yeom come earlier then Lee Know so that she can tell Y/N to stay away from Lee Know.

Yeom : "이봐 당신 단 정치 못한 여자!!!"[Hey you slut!!!]

Y/N : "Erm.. Excuse me?What are you talking about?!"

(small fight begun)

Yeom : "Ohhh sorry bout' that but I WANT YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND!!!"

Y/N : (Bo-boyfriend...wait what... What is happening!?) "W-what..."

Yeom : "Uh huh you heard that right, MY boyfriend omg...Are you deaf??And he said to me he never was your bestfriend,he just playing with your heart my dear Y/N...and he LOVES me more than you think..."

Y/N : "Uhh... I-...No!I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!! YOU'RE LYING!!! STOP!!!YOU'RE GIVING ME---" faint