Regret karna hai toh achhee se karo

Hello guys!!! My book Sabse badi wali fan has come to an end, and I have posted the TEASER of my new book! If you haven't seen it yet, go fast but after this chapter😂

Shehnaz came out in a white offshoulder top with blue jeans, paired with sneakers and a gold watch. Sid couldn't move his eyes away from shehnaz, I mean even wearing a simple top how gorgeous she looked!!!
While Sid wore a blue cotton shirt, with white jeans..keeping it casual!
Sana looked at him and got distracted for a second, and thought yeh itna bhi bura nahi dikhta! Aargh Tu kya soch rahi hai shehnaz!!
But egos, they ignored each other and went downstairs.

Today was that girl's and annirudh's last day here as they had found a place for them both(Khush guys bhej rahi hun dono ko)
So they also came down for the dinner. Shehnaz was just checking the food once again, when Sid came and stood next to her. He looked at the food and smelled the aroma and said smells nice!! Sana smiled and adds few things to the dishes. Just then they hear the bell ring, Sid says I will open.
He goes to open the door and he saw 6 people standing in front of them. 5 familiar and 1 unfamiliar standing with a big smile.. he welcomed everyone in.
Shehnaz came running and got on Vishal, a guy wearing White tee! He hugged her tightly and kissed her cheeks and said sanaaa meri jaan how much I missed you, Sana giggled and said I missed you too! While other friends too met her and sat down.

Here Sid was jalofying Bahut jyada, the way Vishal was so touchy to shehnaz.
Shehnaz- Guys, Meet sidharth!!
Sidharth- HER HUSBAND
Everyone smiled and shaked hand with him, with Vishal he shaked it more tightly.
Vishal- Sidharth kya yaar, Mai issko apni biwi banane wala tha aur Tu le gaya!
Sana- Pagal kuch bhi bolta hai! Hahaha!
Sid here smiled and said to himself, Haan saaley aur jo Mai tera muh todta voh? Aya bada!
A guy- Sidharth se toh Hum pehle bhi mile hue hai!
Sana- kab?
The guy- jab tumhe voh club se lekar jaa raha tha!
Sid- Sorry yaar guys, I was just angry!
While Sana blushed inside on how he took her with all Hakkk!
Everyone smiled and said it's okay!

The servants were serving drinks, while Sid started to gell up so well with Sana's friends.
Sana was in the kitchen to get something when one of her friend went to her and said, I never imagined that this guy would be nice too! Lagta hai he loves you a lot!
Sana chuckled and said, Yeh aur pyaar? Sapno mei nahi, he's just nice. Yeh vo chipkali dikh rahi hai? Usska one night stand hai voh! ( she said this and smiled painfully.)
Girl thought about something and smirked to herself and said Chal let's play a game.

Girl- Guys guys guys,Lets play TDS!!!
Guy- Yaar madhurima tera hamesha ka yehi TDS hogya hai!
Madhurima- Tu chup kar Rehann! Chalo let's play.
Shehnaz- Here is the wine bottle.
Everyone sits in a circle, shehnaz sits between Rehan and Vishal and facing towards Sid, and Sid in between that office girl and Madhurima and others  accordingly.
First bottle came on Rehan, he had to do a dare.( I am not gonna explain each dare, because main toh Sid aur Sana hi hai)
Then came on Vishal, he was asked to do a dare, he had give a sensual back massage and foot massage to a girl of his choice quickly.

Sid in his mind- Nahi nahi nahi, Vishal agar Tune vaha chose kiya Mai tera MUH TOD DUNGA...oh well ab yeh gaya.(Vishal smiled at shehnaz and said Maam pls let your servant relax you a bit)
Shehnaz was comfortable with Vishal so she didn't mind, Vishal held her beautiful feet in his hand and started to massage it so sensually, and he compliments..Sana you got the most beautiful feet I swear!! (Sid to himself, Mere bhi Bahut sundar hai pair, khayega?)
Then he started to go on her back ( she was wearing offshoulder) he started to press at her collarbones her neck ( while Sid was literally boiling with ANGER)

Sana looked at him, and smirked to herself and said Ohhh aaah wow Vishal you soooo good! Ahmm yes that point! Since so many days I needed spa, aaa yes perfect!!
Sid was literally getting so angry, while Sana was enjoying it. Vishal got happy and started to do more seductively while Sana was like aaaaa yessss Ooh you so good!
Sid shouted, GUYSSS YEHI CHALTA RAHEGA YA HUM AAGE BHI BADE?
Sana smirked and said Thankyouuuu Vishal love you!!!
Sid- Wtf did she say love you to him????( in his mind offfc)

Then the bottle spinned and it was on that office girl. She grinned and said,Truth!!
Rehan- Okay, so who was your best one night stand and do explain your fanatisies covered in that.
Girl- It was Sid! He is still my favourite one night stand! He's so good in whatever he does! I mean it's a treat to be with him, he always smells so sexy!!! And one fantasy he completed was Handcuffs wali!!
( Everyone felt embarrassed for Sana, while Sana was clutching her jeans tightly not to cry..but she acted all cool)
Vishal- Sana ki bhi fantasy hai yeh wali, but aur bhi achi wali hai! ( Now you guys will ask me how does Vishal know, okay so when we all are friends like beatfriends so we share our dark secrets and fantasis! So that's all)
Sid boiled like how the fuck does he know? And why does he know?

The girl plants a kiss on Sid's cheek and blushed while he just stared at Sana who was looking at her jeans. The bottle spinned again and it landed on sidharth. So the dare was to go for 7 min in heaven kind of thing.( The couple goes in a room and makes out for 7 mins)
Sana looked in her phone as she knew that he would choose her, but then she saw a hand on her phone screen..it was sidharth.
Sid- Sana chale?
Everyone started to hoot. While Sana knew that he just wanted to clear his image.

They went inside and Sana was just looking at the time, Sid was just looking at her.
Sid- Hum yaha koi dare karne aye they.
Sana- Hum sachmei kuch nahi kar rahe!
Sid- Haan tumhe toh Vishal ke saath karna haina!
Sana- Kya bakwas kar rahe ho tum?
Sid- Ek min ruko( he saw Fingerprints on her back and neck. )
Wtf yeh Bande ne itni zor se kiya!
Sana- he is not at fault..! Meri skin Bahut sensitive hai, jyada pressure lagta hai toh ho jata hai.
Sid held her hands, and placed a kiss on all the finger marks, he started to kiss them lightly while Sana froze and closed her eyes. Sid then went on her neck and kissed it, then he again gave many wet kisses, they were about to kiss when the timer went off and they realised that they went with the flow. Sana pushed him a little and said we shouldn't have done that...

Sid pulled her by her waist, and kissed her lips roughly and said..Regret karna hai toh ache tareeke se karo. He went smirking leaving Sana blushing. Then Sana composed herself and came out and said, Let's have food it's late.
Madhurima- You are so clever shehnaz, when it was the time to give you dare by sidharth, as only you both were left now you want to have dinner!
Sana- I allow him one dare, whenever he wants he can use it! Only one!
Sid smiled and asked everyone to go for the dinner.