Chapter one

-Alice Pov-

Ever since Imy parents got divorced I've been going to different schools .it was such a pain in the ass. Until my parents made up 5 years later. I was sent to Japan to go to school but I didn't know much of the Japanese language . all I knew was to say hi ,good morning ,cute ,good bye ,I'm back ,and idiot . I sure can't wait to get there..Not!

They say that it good to socialize more often but then I could care less about what they say .I don't like to talk ! Like at all but then I only talk when I'm needed too.

I was in my new house,new room ,new place that I didn't like . wanted too go home but I can't since I'm too young and I don't know my surroundings yet.

-kise pov-

Me and Alice met when we were young and I had a small crush on her ,but I didn't find the words to tell her that I liked her .

I finally found the guts to tell her but I was too late because she moved away ,since then I felt myself shut down ,her mother said they will come back soon and she did!

I bet alice won't remember me because its been so long ago since we have seen each other since forever . I work as a model but when I was in middle school and highschool I play basket ball I was known as one of the generation of miracles.

Once o finished my photo shoot I decided to check on the serien basketball team To talk to kurokochi .

"Ohiyo kurokochiii" I said running to him smiling . " ohiyo kise-kun" he said .

"Guess what!?" I asked happily . "hmmm what " he asked .

" my childhood friend is coming back to Japan after all these years! You all better treat her with respect !" I said while I sent them a glare.

-Riku pov-

I sat down watching them talk until I saw a car pull over .

"Guys she's here! !" Kise yelled . the door opened and I saw a girl with a black hoodie with sunglasses and pastel blue hair .

"AliceChin!!" Kise said yelling at her glimping her with a hug but before that she doged it .

"Who are you ?" Was all she said then she walked away .

What's her problem!?!

I got up and walked in front of her .
"Who the hell do you think you are dogeing kises hug,your own childhood friend!?" I yelled in front of her face. She was calm .
" I'm Alice and I don't know this guy! So why don't you get  lost and find your self a girlfriend!" She said taking off her glasses. She had deep blue eyes with sprint of green sqwirls.

" look I'm not looking for a fight so of its a fight you want ..its a fight you'll get " she said .

I  was annoyed real badly that I ended up punching her on the face .

She fell down and smirked "hah is that all you can do!? She got up and tackled me and started to punch me .I blocked them with my arms then she started to punch me on the side . I yelped in pain .

Kagami and kuroku stood there . I gave them a do something face .