first part of revised edition of "Reckless" now up!

Check out my profile! (It's a separate story!)
NOW CALLED:  TO BE RECKLESS

An unexpected tragedy shatters Ivory Steele's world, leaving her devastated - and millions of people sit back to watch as the young pop star is forced to pick up the pieces in the public eye. ***
A year later, Ivy is just as crushed by her loss, but everyone else has moved on. So should she. But Ivy has no idea what she is doing. No matter how much time has passed in the music industry, it seems that there are more and more obstacles thrown her way. The rules of fame dictate what you can do, who you can speak to, where you can go to eat, who your friends are, who you choose to love...

All Ivy wants to do is hold a conversation with a fan for more than 15 seconds before she's rushed off to an event, go sit down for a cup of coffee to catch up with an old friend without their conversation leaking online, make friends with other artists without her PR team needing to vet them out first, and above all, Ivy wants to act on her feelings for her best friend/photographer/flirting-partner, Roman Gage. 

If Ivy has learned anything about fame thus far, it costs a great deal to be reckless.
***

If you guys have any questions, I'm here to answer any you have (spoiler-free of course)! Let me know what you think!

Let me know what you think!