19

Leia's Pov

"I'm bored!! Let's hang out right now, yeah?" Yeji asked the group as we walk outside the school's entrance.

"We should go get samgyeopsal, I'm drooling just thinking of it," Lia suggested. Relatable.

"But... I want lamb skewers." Yuna heavily sighed.

"Ryujin unnie will buy it for you," Chaeryeong told the younger one.

"She can't, that unnie is not gonna come with us," Yujin stated. "She left early cuz she said she was busy."

"Oh yeah, she has a date with Heiran," Yuna added. Heiran, getting tired of hearing her name.

"Ahh, good for that unnie. But I felt bad for the girls who like her." Yujin said as she looks at me with a grin. Aish this girl.

"They're probably so jealous right now, right Jaein?" Yujin wraps her arm around my shoulder in a teasing manner.

"What girls are you talking about, nobody except us know that she's on a date," I responded.

"Um, what about you?" Yujin whispered in my ear.

Tch, why would I be jealous? Good for those two that they're on a date but I don't really care!

Ryujin's Pov

"Ah~ that movie was nice," Heiran exclaimed when we walk out of the theater. Honestly, it was so boring I almost fell asleep. 

"Ryujin-ah." Heiran grabbed on to my arm with her hands. "Should we go to eat next?"

"Sure." I nodded. "What do you want to eat?"

"Shall we go to eat jajangmyeon then?"

Jajangmyeon? Tsk, my neighbor really like that dish hehe.

"Let's go." Heiran suddenly intertwined her hand with mine, which totally throws me off guard.

"Why do you look so shocked?" She chuckled.
"Is it because your heart is fluttering?~"

My heart?

"It's getting dark, we should go Heiran."
This feeling... isn't right at all.

"Ah, I forgot to ask you about something," Heiran said as we casually walk to the nearby restaurant.
"The girl that offered you water at the same time as me... who is she?"

"You mean Leia? She is Lia's foreign friend." and my stupid neighbor.

"Oh really?" Heiran slightly frowns.
"She was kinda odd. Who would offer someone water then drink it the last minute?"

"She's not normal." Just like Lia.
"Why are you asking about her?"

"Nothing." She avoids eye contact.

"Just thought she's weird."

"Be honest with me, if she didn't drink it then which water would you choose? Mine or hers?" She stared at me with a strong gaze.

Who would I choose? I don't know...

"Yours."

Ryujin, what's with the hesitation?

Third Person

"AHHHHH!!" Leia rolled back and forth on the bed for the last hour. "I'm soooo bored."

"Ughh why is it so quiet over there?!" She urgently stood up and dashed outside.

".... she's not home yet." Leia sighed, looking at her neighbor's locked door.

Her legs gave up and she ended up sitting down with her door wide open as she continued to stare at the apartment next to hers. It's been a long time that she felt this alone and she doesn't like the feeling at all.

"I wonder how the date is going." Leia rests her head on the doorframe.
"Maybe one of them confessed and they're dating?!"

"No way! That's too soon, I'm not ready for that."

"Tsk, who am I to be ready or not? What is wrong with you Jaein," she muttered to herself.

"Are you drunk? If so, I won't let you inside my dorm." Ryujin smirked as she leaned on the wall next to Jaein with her arms crossed.

"Oh unnie?" Jaein instantly jolted upward. "No, I'm not drunk!"

"Then what are you doing on the ground talking to yourself?" Ryujin chuckled. "You could sometimes be really interesting, you know that?"

"... I just wanted some fresh air. Ah, and how's the date?"

"It was nice." Ryujin simply answered.

"Really?" There are many questions that Jaein wanted to task about the date. She was curious about what they did and if anything surprising happened. However, Ryujin looks tired and a bit lost so Jaein kept those questions to herself.

"You should rest. You look tired." Leia told the other girl.

"Right... Goodnight Leia." Ryujin forced a smile. Indeed she was tired and lost. Even tho things do really smoothly today, there's something that seems wrong with her.

"Maybe I'm just overthinking it," Ryujin told herself as she opened the door.

"I have feelings for Heiran and that's that."

"Goodnight unnie!" Leia waved to her.

"I will!" Ryujin responded.
"You go in first."

"Okay, I guess I'll see you tomorrow." Leia wanted to stare at her a little more before returning to her dorm.

"See ya!" Was the last thing Leia heard as the door closed.

Han "Leia" Jaein placed her right hand over her heart and felt it's fast-beating...

"Heart... You're being weird again."