.003

Chapter Three
003. Public Service Awaits!

DESPITE BEING EXHAUSTED FAYE SPORTED A STRONG CUP OF COFFEE WITH HER HAIR DOWN WITH ONE SIDE PINNED UP SLIGHTLY

DESPITE BEING EXHAUSTED FAYE SPORTED A STRONG CUP OF COFFEE WITH HER HAIR DOWN WITH ONE SIDE PINNED UP SLIGHTLY. Walking to class as she arrived just on time everyone was sitting in a circle as class was beginning.  Taking a seat she could see Lizzie was sporting the same look of boredom she always wore as Hope rolled her eyes.

"All right gather together, chain spells are about the fluid movement of energy from witch to witch," Dorian explained, as everyone held hands, "Where's Penelope Park?"

"Um, lady cramps Mr. Williams," Lizzie spoke up and Dorian shifted uncomfortably.  Faye ignored the urge to laugh at Mr. Williams's obvious discomfort.  The energy felt light in the room as everyone held back their laughs. Cecelia smirked openly as she played with the ends of her hair.

"Sorry I asked. A disharmonious group makes for an uneven flow,"  He continued explaining the spell and even Faye bit back laughter.  Lizzie was smirking amused as stifled laughter spread across the room.  Dorian huffed as both Lizzie and Josie openly laughed, chuckling silently to herself as Faye looked over Hope had been staring at her.  As Hope looked away she rolled her eyes in the process and Faye sighed.  Before Dorian could continue a paper was spelled into the room and he caught it.

"Uh oh who's in trouble with the headmaster?" Josie asked as they all glanced up at the levitating paper.

"Probably the people who started a rumble with the local high school," Hope said, staring at Lizzie who only rolled her eyes.

"Elizabeth Saltzman, Josette Saltzman, Hope Mikaelson, and Faye Laurent.  Off you go," Dorian announced and all four girls shared the same look of confusion at the last two names.  Walking toward the headmaster's office he was already on the move.

"Perfect I am a little busy so this meeting is on the go.  Long story short you four are all a part of mandatory town clean up," Ric explained, leading the four into the library as he was moving fast.

"This makes no sense Dad why are we being punished?" Lizzie exclaimed, walking faster to catch up with him.

"Because you started a brawl at a charity football game that risked exposing what we really do here," Ric explained and Lizzie rolled her eyes for what had to be the hundredth time in the last hour.

"Well, you weren't mad last night," Lizzie reminded and Faye was growing anxious to know why she was being punished.

"I was mad last night. My undying love for my daughters just happened to trump my rage. I volunteered everyone in the game which is why you're here, Faye, not because spell lab the other day," Ric explained and nodded her head seeing no point in arguing as he already said it was mandatory, "Girls stop complaining you're lucky that it is just community service and not actual jail time."