May Carleton

"I just turn to my familie." I said to escape from this question. "Have no action in my life." girl what was that a lie. Silently agreed with my inner voice. I realised that my inner voice was working a lot today. Sometimes was it annoyed to hear my own voice but this time I enjoyed.

Also the woman seems not to believe me because she was analizing me to. I wore a black top with my own creation named 'Cherry fall', a skirt above my knee full with cherry's and my hair braided with a cherry rope. You all probably gonna ask me why i wore so much cherrys. Well first of all I liked to eet cherrys, everywhere Iam I bought cherrys. There was a time I hitted a boy that stole one of my cherrys and since than Tommy nicked me as 'Cherry Lady'. Gaved me that rope to. His parfurm was stuck in it.

Tommy was my oldest brother. He was the serioust of us, cold, thinking for future. Everything instead of Arthur. Everyone was interested and scared of him. "İntersted" for girls, he has that bad boy style. Never shows his feelings of to others. He wasn't that like that before he went to the first world war. He read me storys everynight, helped with reading (i had dyslexia). Since he went from the first world war he wasn't that Tommy before. Everyone saw that. After the First World War he started a company named Peaky Blinders. A gangsters club. The point that changed my life a lot. Was only a 14 years girl living with gangsters. I and Finn wasn't in the company because 1- We where to young although they allowed my cousin Michael to join them which we were at the same age. 2- I didn't want to get in. It ruined my life a lot even I wasn't in it. Was scared to turn to Brimingham for that. I read many gazette parts of the company in Paris. It grew and that means more dangerous. Uhg hoped he change to my brother I used to know.

"As I see you're a tailor." Said the woman her analizing results. I was suprised and proud when I heard that. Someone noticed me before I said by myself. Which means I was improved.

However I happy that the woman knows me as a tailor wanted to know how she saw it. "How did you see that?" I asked out curiousty. What was I curious today.

"I shopped all the markts but never saw a creation like you wear." SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT MY SKIRT!? "Can you make for me a dress for a party?" AND SHE ASKED TO MAKE A DRESS FOR HER? Not about that but i loved that woman now.

"Yes I can." I tried to behind my crazy hapiness. "And what do you do?" Did my row to asking her.

"I'm a horse trainer."

"Really? Can I see your horses?" I realised it was a fast question. Tommy once learned me horses riding. He gaved me a little pony at my 12th birthday when everything was still alright. A time when I was telling the seconds to go out the school for spending time with Tommy. With his horse Erian and my pony Cherry (yes cherry). Going to picknicks, bets on who will win. Ah the good old times... How bad I missed these times they will never came back. As Tommy writed once to me "Being stuck in the past doesn't help you in the future." I guess he felt my depression for past.

"My brother has horses to. He racing with them. That's why I'm asking."

"Oh sure. If you want I can train the horses." She took something out her bag. It was a card. "Here my number." Gaved the card to me. The was simple white decorated with gold colors at the corner. you could see she was rich.

"May Carleton." I read. "Is that your name?"

She extended her hand to me. "exactly yes, and yours is?"

I took her hand. "Elsa Shelby." When I said my name she had an unkown look to me. Did she know me?

"Elsa Shelby? Your username is Shelby?? From the Peaky Blinders Company???" She hold me a rain question. God I was qurious but this woman wasn't better than me.

Felt a bit distorbed. The last thing I wanted was knowing as a part of the Peaky Blinders Company. Even rarely went into the family meetings. Yes I'm a Shelby but that was all. People felt unconfortable when I said "Elsa Shelby". They think I gonna hurting or threating them like my brothers did. Everywhere I go I couldn't escape from the bad faces. It was my destiny I couldn't change. But believe me, being a Shelby was the last thing you would wishing for.

May felt that I was distorbed so she saved me. "I've hearding a lot of things about the company."

"I'm not taking a part of it." I said to stay away from this questions. May gived an understanding about it. A part of me was wondering what she was thinking about me. And I couldn't behind it. "You are not scared of me?"

"Of what?"

"Because I'm a Shelby." I said this bit low.

"Oh no I've seen worser." May smiled. She really can feel a person better. I've never met such persons. With thanks to my brothers...

Attention please!!! We arrived in Birmingham.

Heard the announcement and the train stopped. These 20 minutes flied away. This is it. I'm now here but what gonna people think? Suddenly there came a weight on my shoulders. Could I go back to Paris? Was in my question lake again that I forgot May.

"Elsa don't you come?" She took her baggage.

"Yes I'll." Said with a confident I really don't feel. elsa girl you can't come back. You have to do it. Said my long time being silence inner voice. It was right. I can't just give up at the beginning. That was not what I promised ma'm Jemour. Don't wanna dissapointing her. She said "there is a true fighter in you, people see that and they gonna try to knock you down."

No time to sit down and regeting everything that will never come back. No time to be a houswife, let the man come up you. No time to put you head down to the unfairty you see. No. Not with me. It's time to rewrite the history. Time to fight against the future. Time to show Birmingham how the real Elsa Shelby is. To let them know they can't fuck with Elsa Shelby.