500k Views Special (Whys, Pet Reveal, and Drawings)

Yay! We made it! Half a million views! I know some are silent readers, some are rereads, and some are only one-timers who glanced at the first few chapters and dropped it, but it is still a big accomplishment to me because even if they are not all consistent and individual, at least over 500k times people decided to check my story out, even if they ended up not liking it or loving it. Also, it's the most reads I ever got on here. On my old account, I only wrote fanfiction and that only got a little over 10 thousand views. Still a lot for a starting writer like me, but not as much as this. Thank you!

My goal is to be a well-known author anywhere, so I like to view this as something that reminds me it is still possible. Of course, when I do become an author I would be publishing completely different books.

This might end up being long, so whether you stick around or not is up to you.

Let's start with why I wrote this story to begin with and then why I chose to write the rewrite. When I first started writing this story I never expected to get any reads, so I kind of took the liberty and wrote this story the way I did because I had read a bunch of similar stories of you-know-what and enjoyed them. Others had too, and the stories always ended up happy and fluffy, so I thought I could pull it off. I also thought almost no one would read my stories so I wasn't worried about making it realistic and any judgement from it. Mix that with the immaturity and inexperience of a sixteen year old and you get what I have here. But as lots of people started reading it and the story that I thought was just for my amusement ended up being taken seriously, the book took a turn. It surprised me, but as people kept making what was once just something stupid I did into a serious book I realized that I did want to make it better so it could be seen as less immature writing. About two years later (and now officially eighteen and an adult), I'm more experienced and mature (and less cringe, I'd like to think) and I took up on rewriting it. So...I really hope the rewrite is seen as such. And I hope those (if any have even made it this far, idk) have a better understanding on my writing.

Okay, now to really start off, I will be showing off my dog, the only pet I have at the moment. Her name is Pauli (yes, with an "i," nine year old me thought that if it ended with an "i" it meant I could make the dot either a star or a heart). We got her name out of a hat that my family did. Pauli was the one I choose so you can imagine I was happy. She was named after a favorite baseball player of mine back then. As for her breed, we don't exactly know. She's a mix of a lot of things and we were told she was at least a hunting dog of some sort when we got her. When she ran away and we got her back, the shelter that took her in said she was a different a breed. So, *shrugs*
That's that. I was asked this ^.^
Here is a picture. She's a weird one.

Okay, now more pictures! This is just little drawings I've done for assignments during quarantine and remote learning

Okay, now more pictures! This is just little drawings I've done for assignments during quarantine and remote learning. I'm not the best drawer, but I just wanted to show examples for some content, lol. The first one is 20 different cartoon styles and the second one is a symbolic emotional drawing of my feelings towards the coronavirus (I drew a guy though I am a female but I draw guys better so...).

(What are the odds that someone possibly knows me irl and now knows who I am because of this XD? Welp I guess that means my secret is exposed to them

(What are the odds that someone possibly knows me irl and now knows who I am because of this XD? Welp I guess that means my secret is exposed to them. I'd actually be embarrassed if that happened.)

Alrighty—I think that's it for now. If we reach a million views, I'll do another with different and more stuff. I'll probably go back to make this neater and more organized.

I know I have also been crazy with updates but please note I'll never drop anything—I know how it feels when a book is dropped and I never want to do that to my own readers. So even if I do take long breaks, I'll be sure to tell beforehand and I'll always pick it back up. Speaking of breaks, I might take one soon so I can get writing on my other books that I've got planned (I know I've said this before, but yeah).

I'll probably post their summaries and things soon though if anyone is interested on what I got going on.

If you read all of this, good job! *claps*

~Outcast