Sorry

The rest of the dinner was small talk here and there but I didn't really want to speak.

When we finished up Colton payed and we made our way back to the car.

"You know I don't like when you kiss me." I huffed as we drove away from the restaurant.

"Really because I do." He smiled keeping his eyes on the road.

"And your mine so I can kiss you when ever I want to."

"You see your wrong! I'm my own person!" I turned to him getting mad for the second time tonight.

"I do what I want hangout with who I want!"

"Oh this is about your boyfriend isn't it? Well he's fine now that he got the message."

"YOUR SICK!" At a stop light he turned to me and smiled "your cute when you get mad."

"I swear if you hurt hi-"

"You'll what?"

"God your so difficult!"

"And you think your any better?"

I laughed "oh I forgot you think I'm a whore! Which is rich coming from the biggest man whore I bet there is!"

"WHAT!" He screamed starting the car up when the light went green.

"You heard me! Hell I wouldn't be surprised if your body count was past 100!"

"Shit."

"Yeah see even you know I'm right."

"No! We're being followed."

I turned around to look out the back of the car to see a black car that was behind us but that didn't mean it was following us.

"Your also our of your mind."

A shot rang out going right into the back of the car making us both jump.

"Oh really?"He hissed picking up speed.

Another shot came and this time it went right threw the back wonder into the front really close to my head. I screamed seeing my life flash before my eyes.

"GET DOWN!" Colton pushed me down into the bottom of my seat as he picked up speed again.

He turned fast going down a new road as I started praying that I would come out of this.

I looked up at Coltons face as he concentrated on getting us as far away from these people as he could. In my sick mind he looked kinda hot.

"COLTON!" He turned to look out his window to see a new car and a guy holding a gun to his window.

Colton ducked his head and turned down another road making my body go to the other side of the car.

"Get up!" He hissed and I did as he told me to and covered my head. He opened the glove compartment and pulled out a gun scaring me. He clicked the protection off and pulled my body to his.

"Drive!" He put me in between his legs as he held his body out the widow.

"WHAT!" I screamed putting my hands on the wheel.

His gun started going off as I willed myself to stay straight.

We were going down a dirt path now not to far out of town. This was where most of the new construction was going on and we were coming up on it.