Chapter 9: Girlfriend

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Girlfriend
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

It's morning time, well actually afternoon and you can't be bothered to do anything even though you're not doing anything. That lasted until realization about today hits you abruptly.

Just when you were still enjoying the lovely warmth of your blanket, your eyes click open. Determined about today's plan, you fling the blanket off of your body and run to your bathroom.

[Flashback]

"So that's when you started to drink?" You ask and Taehyung nods in response.

You and Taehyung ended up swapping places so where Taehyung was sitting, you were sitting there on that sofa and vise versa.

"Dad only found out recently though, he's been telling me to change my ways of living and saying all these anxiety is just a drama to get away from responsibilities blah blah blah!"

As he carries on speaking, he stretches his arm out to reach for the vodka bottle placed on the table before you grip onto his wrist and stop him.

"So you haven't really had the time to date anyone, have you?" You ask since most of your patients always had some love story to cry about.

"No. Not really, but I can change that if you want me to," He winks at you.

You chuckle at him and you both remove yours hand from each other before you professionally utter, "Well, we can stop here for tonight and we'll continue this in our next session."

You stand up now and Taehyung's excitement to see you next, grows more. He rapidly gets up like an excited child while you stare up at him a bit clueless. "When are we meeting next?"

That's a good question. You yourself don't know the answer to that. Yet you still manage, "Taehyung, we live across each other," You titter, "I'm sure we'll meet anytime soon but I'm going to ask Hopie- I mean Hoseok if there's space, now goodnight."

He pauses for a moment as he observes you with his alluring eyes and oh god, even if it's for a moment, you actually feel like you both suddenly disappeared from the world. It's like you're not even there anymore, or at least you don't remember about the world and its people anymore but Taehyung. It's just you and him.

"Goodnight," He whispers while shoving his hands in his pyjamas' pockets but your eyes still locked with each others.

[End of flashback]

You're having some vegetable omelettes for brunch (breakfast+lunch), simultaniously, you struggle to sit properly with your tight black jeans and your pad on. Your period just really had to start today, out of all the time you have in this world. You really wanted to wear a dress but now of course, you don't want to dig your own grave by doing that. Your jeans are your only hope.

Finished with the food, you take one last glimpse of yourself in the mirror. You straightened your hair and it looks shiny as ever. You went for the natural makeup look, by that you're basically just wearing mascara and lipgloss. If it wasn't a natural makeup look, then you just have to wear eyeliner and that's it.

You were never really that into makeup as much as into clothes and fashion so you never really had to worry about spending too much on makeup. People always complimented you on how you don't even need makeup since you're naturally beautiful but you didn't think so and still don't. You're forever stuck with your insecurities and the amount of times Ariel tried to help you is countless.