Episode 2-14: Mysterious Man with Horns

Hours have passed and school has ended. Right after her friends left, Glory and Grim head back to the ramshackle dorm where they head upstairs to get ready for bed. With Glory in her maroon pjs, she starts writing her seventh entry on her journal.

Dear mom and dad,

Today was a rough day. Early morning I had training with Merlin, but then after training is done, I met Rook again when he was serenading me. I know romantic, isn't it? Though, I'm quite happy to see him again. He's quite the charming man. Then this morning, my friends and I witnessed Grim being controlled by a guy with hyena ears by the name of Ruggie Bucchi, the same guy that I run over in the halls yesterday. And I'm not kidding when I said hyena. He has ears that looks like a hyena and even laughs like a hyena just like the three hyenas from the Lion King! He maybe small, but damn he's a mischievous one. Not to mentioned cheeky and playful as well. Which I find that alluring, though I would never admit this to Ruggie if I ever saw him again. Then we had a meeting with Crowley and Merlin where they discussed about blots and overblot. Overblot is when a person is overcome with negative energy based on the magic they possessed, just like how it affected Riddle. Speaking of Riddle, Riddle has been strict as usual, but he's becoming lenient for the past few days ever since the overblot incident. He even helped me with the investigations and I was so happy! First we went from Pomefiore dorms where the first culprit is Rook, but doesn't seem to be the person who would harm people like that, but Riddle did mention about him being off, I wonder why? Then we moved on to the Leech twins, whom we suspect they're culprits but we saved them for last. However, we did get caught and we ended up getting chased by the twins. I had to admit, they're were pretty intimidating and I wouldn't go near them if I ever see them again. Lastly we went to Savanaclaw and for the first time, I was quite surprised to see how similar it looks just from the back itself. It felt African vibes from the atmosphere. It reminds me of the Lion King. Soon we talked to our last culprit, Jack Howl, who was a bit cold to us, but is quite independent; which I get, but...I'm quite worried about him. I wonder if he knows about the fouls plays in his dorm? Hopefully, he'll find a way to do something. Then we met Leona and Ruggie again, whom we had a Magift match with them, but didn't end up winning because they're using dirty tactics to win. Which is a dick move from my perspective. Though, I wonder what causes Leona to use dirty tactics for? Cuz I can see his heart beginning to darken with blot. Maybe it has something to do with his past? I'm not quite sure. Whatever it is, I have to stop him before he overblots, just like how Riddle overblots. Mark my words, mom and dad, I'll do whatever I can to prevent him from falling into his own corruption and bring him back to the light. You'll see. I hope you guys are doing okay over there, tell Zara and Harriet that I said hi.

Love, your awesome and strong daughter and princess,
Gloriane Corbett

Right after she closes her journal, Glory turns to Grim who is lying on the bed snoring.

"Huuuummmm...Mnya mnya...Didjya see me super shoot..." Grim mumbles while sleeping with Glory giggling while watching him.

He really loves Magift a lot.

Glory thought. As she puts her journal under her desk, Glory glance up at the night sky to see a full moon beaming in the night. She grins when she sees a full moon.

Today's the full moon, huh?

Glory thought as he turns back to Grim who is mumbling in his sleep. Then she looks back at the moon where she shrugs.

I feel like taking pictures tonight. Besides, I don't feel tired yet.

Glory ponders as she got up from her chair where she puts her red robe, her white slippers, and grabs her cellphone. Once she gets all she need, Glory quietly left the room without waking Grim up. While carefully walking downstairs, a voice appears.