Ring Of Honor - Join Us

After somewhat of a wild week, the time has arrived for another episode of ROH which meant Y/N was finally going to see what the attack and the help from his last match was all about. It was quite a surprise to him to be honest and it stuck with him, even up to now. Dakota, Rhea and Tegan were checking up on the young man frequently to see, if everything was alright and to tell Y/N they missed him very much. The long distance was kind of annoying for them all, because it separated the group for a long time. Yes, travelling was part of the job and it was nice to explore different cities as well as getting to know new people. Sometimes that happened in unusual ways, but it was worth the experience nonetheless. Y/N was very happy with his life and proud of what he achieved in the last few months. Everything was going great. Cheeseburger, Brody, Taryn, Priscilla and a few others also checked in on Y/N whenever they could. The time they would spend together was used well through talking, going out, working out together and similar things to help each other. And that time was worth a lot, since many memories have been made every single time.

Soon enough it was time for Y/N to even out the playing field, so he grabbed a spare mic and walked to the ring with his theme song playing. His hair was loosely hanging down, his eyes full of determination, yet confusion was mixed in as well.

Y/N:" You know...I had my third match last time, fighting Flip Gordon. I had a good bit of fun during that match, until his mates PCO and Brody King got involved. Sure, it was a bad situation and I would've been beaten down...It didn't get this far though."

Y/N ran a hand through his hair and looked out to the crowd and even the commentators. This really bothered him a lot, but now was the time to break it all down.

Y/N:" It's not often that people rush out to help me, so...Mark Haskins, Tracy Williams, get your asses out here now!"

Mark Haskins, Tracy Williams, get your asses out here now!"

^ Mark Haskins

^ Tracy Williams

^ Tracy Williams

Yes, the young man was getting a little mad at the minute. Mark and Tracy were the ones helping him, but was it really needed? Y/N stood back at the far sight of the ring as Mark and Tracy walked out, also carrying mics in their hands. The crowd seemed to love them, evident by a big wave of cheers. Once they were in the ring though, the mood shifted as the fans fell silent.