Episode 2-24: The Surrender...

Meanwhile at the stadium, Ruggie was dashing through the stadium and pants heavily from all that running.

"...Leona, I did it! Did you watch the broadcast?" Ruggie ask with a tired grin.

"Yeah, it was wonderful, Ruggie. Farewell Malleus. This year I will take the throne." Leona proclaims with a satisfying smirk and Ruggie chuckles at his confidence.

"Long live the king! Shishishi!" He cackles.

"Long live the king! Hooray!!" The savanaclaw crowd cheers, but....

"I don't think so!"

"Eh?"

Soon everyone turns around to see Glory and rest of the gang standing before them.

"Sup everyone. Hey Leona and Ruggie~!" Glory waves at Leona flashing him with a cheeky smirk just like how Ruggie did it her yesterday stunning him and the rest of the savanaclaw members.

"We heard everything." Riddle told him.

"Well now, if it isn't Heartslabyul, all together. And one of our fresh-babies as the cherry on top. Did you transfer into Heartslabyul?" Leona ask curiously.

"Right now, I just can't stand being on your side." Jack plainly explains to him flat out much to their outrage.

"You damn traitor!" He snarls.

"Your actions have sullied one of our traditions. As dorm head of Heartslabyul that values 'strictness', I cannot turn a blind eye." Riddle proclaims.

"Hey you little brats. Could you save the 'hero of justice' act for your fantasies?" Leona curtly ask.

"Intentionally coming into our territory with such a small number of people, you must be outta your minds!" Ruggie taunts.

"Nah but we'll definitely beat y'all's asses. As well as dragging your dorm head back to the light." Glory retorts with a bold smile baffling both Ruggie and Leona.

"Eh?" Ruggie utters.

Dragging me back to the light? Is that some kind of punchline?

Leona curls his brows looking confused by what Glory said.

"Leona, should we take them out?" One of the savanaclaw punks ask causing Leona to snap out of his thoughts and huffs.

"Go have some fun." Leona said as the savanaclaw punks smirks.

"Let's show these herbivores what we do!"

"Hell yeah!"

As the two punks sprint towards Glory and her friends, both of them lift their fists ready to strike, but Glory smirks as she takes off her glove from her left hand.

"Everyone take cover." Glory told them as her hand starts to glow shocking Jack.

"What is-!"

"No time! Close your eyes damnit!" Ace shouts.

"But-!"

"No talking! Cover your eyes or it's off your head!" Riddle orders as Jack widens his eyes and did what he told him. Once their eyes are covered, Glory marches up where she raises her hand at the two punks as her hand emits light causing Ruggie and Leona to widen their eyes.

"Ruggie cover your eyes!" Leona shouts as he turns away and closes his eyes getting ready for the impact.

"Yikes!" Ruggie shrieks as he covers his eyes with both of his arms.

While watching them dash towards her, Glory let's out a low giggle and blinds them with her light magic causing them to wince as well as Leona and Ruggie who cover their eyes from her light magic.