98

Hand was slippery? Not careful?

Bella stared at him seriously and did not believe that his hands were intentionally slippery or he was careless. "My phone has been broken by you. How exactly do you want it to be?" Bella asked as she looked William at the face.

It wasn't long before this old phone was replaced, and it was given to her by William. 

"I'm not careful, don't worry. I'll buy you a new one." William saw that Bella was unhappy and immediately said, "So don't be angry, I'm sorry."

Bella was really mad at William. "What do I do now?" Bella said, "My phone is broken. How can I call a Uber? What about your phone? Call on your phone."

"I didn't bring my phone when I went out." William directly ignored the phone in his pocket and said seriously. 

Bella:...

Bella, he did not say anything. William told her, "Since I broke your phone, I can't take a taxi. I'm responsible for you. You're not suitable to go back now, I'll carry you."

He was so shameless to say those words? Now that she would be like this, who did it? Bella wanted to grit her teeth and walked back, and didn't want to let the guy disappeared.

In the end, her stomach was still aching, and in the end, she could only compromise. William made sense. If it hand;t been for him to break her phone, she would probably be in the car now and would almost be home. 

"Okay," Bella claimed up to the back of William and hugged his check. It was easy for William to take Bella on his back. There were no cars and pedestrians on the road. It was very quiet. Only William's footsteps are the ones that can be heard.

Bella hugged William's neck. his back was very strong. This sense of security suddenly reminded Bella that think that Bella had just returned home and she lost her child, no matter what her purpose was, but she had to admit that if it wasn't for his help, she might have jumped off the building and died.

Bella suddenly became more sensitive. She asked in a grievance, "William, why are you helping Tony to lie to me? What advantage has he given you?"

William was a magnificent Military chief of the Southern Us Army, He was a high-ranking person, and he should be very busy every day. Why did he have to deal with her and Tony?

Could it be that Tony could do any other good for William? William was stunned for the first time. This was the first time Bella had been willing to talk to him so calmly after knowing his true identity, which made him feel a little flattered.

"My purpose was already clear when I first saw you." William said earnestly: "Also, I'm always on your side not Tony's at all." He was very clear about what he wanted and had never changed.

Bella heard the words of William, and after a short while, She remembered the first time she saw William and he said firmly. "I want you!"

Bella thought about the first time they had met in hospital, Suddenly she felt that the hand William had affixed to her lap was burning and burning, almost burning the skin on her leg.

"You want me?" Bella asked in surprise. "Yeah, it's never changed." As if it was the first time he had met, William said firmly.

Did you say that you wanted her? Could it be? Could it be that William likes her? 

Impossible!

Even though William was Tony's uncle, she had been married to Tony for four years and had never seen him before. How could he ever fall in love with her?

"Do you think I would believe what you said?" Bella whisper softly, not even believing what he said.  She wasn't stupid. She would think that a man like William would like her. She would rather believe he had lied to her.

"It doesn't matter if you don't believe me," William said lightly. "In the future, you will know that I'm telling the truth. I won't lie to you."

William felt that Bella, that was still unwilling to believe him, was not in a hurry. He had already decided that she would let her know his sincerity.

"Hmm." Bella snorted but there was still less hatred for William. From knowing William to present, William had concealed his identity, but he had never done anything to apologize to her. Instead, he had helped her a lot. In those blows, she slowly calmed down and became more objective.

She was already seeing how good William was to her. She was not a person who did not know who was good or bad to her. before William took action to Burt her, she might not have been so excited.

After figuring it out, Bella would feel a little more relaxed. Her nervous body slowly relaxed. She pressed her chin onto the shoulder of William. No one said anything. Suddenly, the atmosphere was a little weird. it was breeding slowly.

In order to break this atmosphere, Bella took the initiative to divert his attention and asked, "Why did you deliberately make the dish so awful tonight?"

She couldn't figure out why she had to do this. Hearing the question of Bella, William's footsteps paused, and then he felt that Bella fell a little. He reversed his arms and raised her up a little higher, "It was an accident."

"Then why are you?" Bella asked. Since she had already spoken, she could not find an answer. William was silent for a while, and just because he would not answer her question, he suddenly said, "I'm not good at cooking."

"Impossible!" Bella was denied. If William was still not good at cooking, there would be few people in the world who could cook.

"The crabs you have made, the braised prawns, griddle pork intestines are all made especially delicious. They are even more delicious than those in a star hotel outside." Bella replied immediately. 

William did not tell the truth. "Actually..." Even though he was a little embarrassed, he had decided to tell the truth to Bella.