𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

"Thank you for doing this, Evelyn." Isabella smiled to the older lady as they were in Evelyn's office. "No problem, sweetie." Evelyn smiled sitting down.

"By the way you spoke of this guy, he sounds like a tiger. He can do good for this business." Evelyn chuckled. "As long as he doesn't do anything dirty or any business like that." She gave Isabella a look.

"Don't worry." Isabella shook her head. "He left his job a couple weeks ago because he hated doing that kind of stuff. But he's told me how excited he was knowing the business you do and was happy when he found out you had an opening."

"Let's see if he has what it takes to work here then." Evelyn nodded. "I'll go get him." Isabella nodded heading out the office.

When Isabella headed out the office she saw Jack pacing back and fourth fixing his suit. She closed the door before heading to him.

"Jack? Are you okay?" Isabella asked him. "Yeah." Jack nodded with a high pitch voice making Isabella look at him with wide eyes.

"I mean yeah." Jack cleared his throat but Isabella gave him a look. "Well, I'm very nervous. She is known as one of the best CEO's in the industries. She is strong when it comes to business she is tough and everyone knows that. I-"

"Okay, Jack, first off relax. Take a deep breathe." Isabella put her hands on his shoulder. "It'll be fine. Yes she is tough when she has these types of interviews but it's just because she wants to know if you'll do well under pressure. You have to show her you have what it takes to work here because I'll be honest, she won't go easy."

"Alright." Jack nodded sighing. "I can do this. I mean I know how business works, I can adapt to anything that comes my way and I'm extremely good looking." He ran his hands through his hair with a smirk.

"I- I didn't-" Isabella shook her head. "You know what? Okay. Just get in there and show her you are the best to do this. And if I were you I'd go in there now because Evelyn hates waiting." She pointed to the door to Evelyn's office.

"I can do this." Jack nodded taking a deep breathe. "Get in there." Isabella smiled opening the door.

Jack took one last deep breathe before going in the office as Isabella closed the door. Isabella sat down in one of the chairs taking out her phone seeing she got a message from her group chat.

'Hey remember how last Friday you told us about that place Bells?'-Sky

'Yeah'- Bella

'Well how about we all go today? I mean it's Saturday and we nothing to do'- Sky

'I'm in' Bella

'Sure I got nothing'- Holden

'I can go, I have nothing' -Josh

'Alright how about we go like at six thirty?'- Sky

'Gives us time so why not'-Bella

For the rest of the time the four had talked about how they would start the band and details about it while Isabella waited for Jack and Evelyn to end their meeting and an hour later the door opened. Isabella put her phone away as she stood up, Jack walked out with a sigh closing the door.

"How'd it go?" Isabella asked him. "Well... I sweated a lot and I did talk. And after she scared the confidence back into me I talked about things I can contribute to her company and how I can maybe even get it to get better. She seemed interested on what I could do and even told me that the ideas seemed good. She liked that I seemed like a tiger when it came to business and she's loves that." Jack explained.