Concussion [Wroetozerk]

Author's Notes: Hey everyone! I hope you are all well and staying safe during these uncertain times. This is a request from one of my favourite writers on here, Halkatlaa! I love their writing so much ♥ 

I decided to do Wroetozerk because I think I've only ever written one of those before, thank you so much for your request, love - it is so appreciated and I hope you like it!

Prompt: Minishaw, WroetoZerk or Wroetostar. Harry falls off the car (Sidemen road trip video) and gets a concussion.

Word Count: 2,177

~✖~

"OHHHHH! Oh my god, what the fuck is that?" Tobi roared as the obscenely yellow car came into view.

Vik glanced between his camera and the car. "Oh no,"

"Yellow car, no returns!" Tobi exclaimed, punching Harry playfully in the chest. "Whose in the yellow car, mate?"

The boys approached the yellow car, their laughter echoing across the car park.

Tobi was laughing so hard that he could hardly breathe. "Is... does it have the Sidemen logo on?"

"AAAAAHHHHH!" Harry exclaimed. "No way!"

"It's actually Sidemen branded, what the fuck!" Tobi laughed.

The Sidemen were filming a video where half of the group were going on a $100 road trip, while the others had the luxury of a $10,000 road trip, organised by Josh. Harry, Vik and Tobi had won the jackpot and judging by the hideous yellow car before them, JJ, Simon and Ethan had drawn the short straw.

The boys sauntered towards the yellow car. Josh and Vik were filming, Vik's hand camera was a little unstable due to to the Grey Goose vodka they had consumed upon realising that they were better off in this video. The drink had gone straight through Tobi - he could really handle his alcohol, it would most likely have taken over half of the bottle of vodka for it to affect him in any way.

Harry, on the other hand, was stumbling a little bit. Some may say he was tipsy. It wasn't obvious at a first glance, but if you asked the youngest of The Sidemen to spin around five times and then walk in a straight line, he would probably end up on the floor.

Harry threw his Hamleys bag to the floor and climbed onto the roof of the car. "What a fucking shitter boys!" He yelled. Vik and Tobi gasped as Harry started jumping up and down on the roof.

Vik was filming the commotion and the boys inside the car could be heard. "What the hell is that?" Simon asked in confusion.

Ethan pointed to the top of the car. "I think Harry is on top."

"Fuck sake," JJ sighed. "The roof will probably fall through, this car is older than my dad.

Simon opened his door and climbed out of the car, followed by JJ, who climbed over the back seats and through the door. The car was so old that it only had two doors. Three doors, if you counted the boot. Some people counted the boot as a car door, because apparently you can get into a car through the boot. Who would want to do that though?

"Harry, get off the car!" Vik exclaimed.

Harry stopped jumping and stuck his middle fingers up as Simon and JJ climbed out.

"Bro, are you trying to kill me?" JJ yelled. Harry smirked and wiggled his hips, so the entire car was wobbling and shaking.

At some point during the commotion, Josh approached the group. "Harry, what the hell! Get down!" he exclaimed.

"Get off the car!" Vik tried again.

"Actually trying to kill me," JJ repeated, turning back towards the car. "Wait..." he pointed at Ethan, who was still sat in the driver's seat. "Ethan... why are you just chilling in there?"