Chapter VI

A/n:  Ready for an Ara Ara moment?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Acacius's POV

I was feeling scared because the black monster took me from Papa's friend.  The Black monster was just smiling and it was  showing me it's scary teeth.  The monster was pinning me down to the ground and looking at me.  I couldn't wiggle myself out underneath her because of her heavy body parts, she had a scary smile and I couldn't keep it in anymore and I started crying.

Acacius:  *Starts crying*

Black/Monster (Misery):  Aw~ My little treat feels scared?

Acacius:  *Sniffle*  Yes...

B/M:  This is why I enjoy little ones like you~  They'll always tell the truth.  And your little ears and tail is incredibly cute as well...

The Monster then lifted itself off me and sit down beside me and picked me up and set me on her lap.  From there she hugged me tight like if I was a teddy bear.  She then sniffed my ears and the slight breeze on my ears made it twitch.  She then nuzzled herself into my neck.  It felt warm and ticklish but she opened her mouth.  I felt her warm breath even more and it felt warm from where she was breathing on me.  She had a long tongue and it licked my cheek.  I tried to space myself away from her.  But she was stronger than me and she held me tighter and switched me to face her.  

B/M:  Trying to get way from me?  Well I got to give you a little punishment for that~

Once she did that I felt more scared by what was my punishment.  I remember my family would tickle me or make me face the wall for my punishment.  But she didn't do what I thought was my punishment.  She held me by my butt and she picked me up and held me closer to her face.  Her face was scary because she didn't have any eyes just the white part like my eyes when i look at myself.  She let go of my butt and went to my tiny tail and started stroking it.  I started to feel good from my tail and then from there she went back to my butt and started to squeeze it tightly.

Acacius:  W-what are you doing?!

B/M:  I'm sorry but i'm feeling hungry right now~

Acacius:  Well if you can stop I can make a grilled cheese sandwich for you- Gah!

As I was talking to he, she ripped open my shirt and I shivered from the chilly wind.  But she made a scary smile and pulled me into her chest...  Ew...

Acacius:  *Achoo*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Misery's POV

Mia:  WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!

Great- just about when I was about to do what I found that sparked interest when I looked into my host's mind and see and test my results of what I found...

Misery:  If I can't have my liver, kidney, lungs and my other delicious delicacies, than I'll have to use other known substitutes~

Mia:  BUT HE IS JUST A CHILD!!!

Misery:  He'll do...

Mia:  No you won't!!!

Smol Child:  U-uh whats happening?

While I was arguing I didn't notice that something small and hard was poking me on my stomach.  I looked down and I see the Child's eyes unfocused and he was between these things called breasts.  He was breathing heavily and was gripping me tightly.  He was finally was able to look me in the eyes.