Chapter 12

A couple days went on after that depressing situation from (y/n). No one really talked about it anymore and it went forgotten. But not for Koushi, 'she got triggered why is she so good now. I mean don't get me wrong I'm really happy for her that she didn't had to take those nasty pills' he thought. Suga just couldn't understand how his little sister could get her self together and go on in such a short time.

Currently the boys were at practice, one day befor the tournament started. Suga were spacing out until Daichi came and laid his hand on Suga's shoulder. He slightly jumped and looked at Daichi who was holding a volleyball. "Hey would you set me one?" He asked nicely and suga nodded. And everyone went on with thier practice. After a while they started to clean up and went to the coach again. He was talking about something and said like 'you should rest' and 'eat good'.
Before the guys could go, there was something from the two managers. The two girls climbed up the ladder and spreaded out a sheet. On that sheet there was written down 'fly'. Shimizu began "(y/n) found that while we were cleaning everything up. We then washed it and (y/n) redrew the word." Everyone went quiet and the boys could see (y/n) poking Shimizu. " Do- do your best" she said while blushing a bit and began to act shy, she immediately got behind (y/n) and the third and second years began to cry. They stopped thier sobbing as they heard a quiet voice and looked again up. The notice the (h/c) manager trying to say something but couldn't understand it. "What are you saying we can't hear you from down here" Tanaka said while trying to understand what she says. She tried again but still nothing to understand. "Hey (y/n) could you please talk a bit louder? " Noya begged. She tried again but she got interrupted by a angry Tsukishima who couldn't hold it in anymore. "GOSH NOW SPEAK LOUDER NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR QUIET VOICE" he said yelling up to her. "I SAID YOU CAN DO AND DO YOUR BEST" she yelled through the gym. Everyone was shoocked even Saltishima. I mean she just screamed at everyone... the girl who talkes even less then Kiyoko when she talkes and that just with Kageyama or Sugawara. The boys teared up again and this time not just them, everyone else started to tear up even Tsukishima got a little tear but wiped it away so that no one sees it. After thier cheering the all calmed down and stopped crying. The went all home to rest well but to be honest everyone where soo nervous and excited.

Le Time skip to de next day

Everyone first got to the gym and from there they walked together to the location where they were playing. (Y/n) walked as usual with Kageyama. It went everything like it used to, Kageyama was talking the whole time while (y/n) were listening and watching him how happy he is while talking. She starred the whole time at him until he looked at her. He looked at her but couldn't look away from her, he thought about how good her outfit looked on her. She had a black skirt on with a black T-shirt and the Karasuno jacked on so you couldn't notice that it was a T-shirt, she also had black and white stockings on with white sneakers. They both began to blush, that went on until they reached the location. The two kiddos were walking together in while they both heard two guys talking first about Nishinoya then about Kageyama but thier shut when they saw Kageyama glaring at them. But (y/n) got his arm and dragged him with her an tapped and brushed slightly over his arm while walking.

The time has come and the boys game with a team from a dude that Daichi knows (dude I can not always know everything😂) has began. The first points Karasuno got with the ace, Tanaka and Hinata... heh they were surprised by Hinatas point, you could see there lives flashing before those eyes... okay heh back to the game.
The first set was easy to get for Karasuno. The second set of the game was pretty good but the opposite team they played against was not really hard to play against so that's why Karasuno won pretty fast. After that game they had a break and after that break they had to play against Dateko... ya know the one team with that one dude who lookes Russian and has no eyebrows (and with that angry bird dude who is later joining the team ya know.. and I know the names... don't worry hehe).