Chapter 21

"Release!"

Izuku softly hit the ground with only a small thud. Most of class 2-A had rushed out of the cafeteria shortly after the villains, wanting to know what was happening. Toga had filled Uraraka in on what was happening when she ran up to her.

They were all hoping that the boys would be able to stop him, but when they hadn't Uraraka had done excatly what she did at the entrance exams. She stopped him just before hitting the ground.

Once the four boys on the roof saw what she had done, they all rushed down. When the reached the outskirts of the building, Toga was clinging to Izuku tightly. They were all a little shocked to see him hugging her back just as tightly.

"Don't you dare leave me, you jerk." Toga cried into his shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry." He chocked out.

Soon enough all the villains had joined in a big group hug. All of them had never been that scared in their lives, which was saying something. For the first times in their lives, they had something they considered family and they had almost let that slip through their fingers.

"I need a therapist my ass." Katsuki mumbled to himself. Shoto smacked the back of his head, but Katsuki didn't retaliate.

When the hugs were finally over with, they backed up to give Izuku space, besides Dabi. He had taken the liberty to pick Izuku up, not wanting him to walk all the way back to the dorms after this.

While the League started heading back, the rest of the class following after the incident, Toga turned to Katsuki and Shoto. "Thank you two... for trying to stop him up there." She said reluctantly. She still didn't like Katsuki, Shoto was iffy at best before the incident.

"Don't fucking thank us, we didn't stop him." Katsuki said. He was mentally beating himself up for not being able to stop Izuku from jumping, stopping him from wanting to jump.

Toga let out a sigh at the blond's attitude. "Exactly, you didn't. Which is why I think it'd be best if you two left him alone." She said, getting straight to the point she actually wanted to make.

"What?" Shoto asked, his eyebrows knitting together. He wasn't one to show his emotions often, but this had genuinely shocked him too much to hide.

"You can't be fucking serious." Katsuki said with a scoff.

"I'm dead serious." She said, crossing her arms. "He had been doing fine for over a year. Even coming here, he was fine until he started spending all his time with you two. I don't know what the hell you did, but it fucked him up again and he can't exactly afford that right now." She said, turning her nose up at the two.

Katsuki was seething. "Are you kidding right now? He was up there because of a fight with you, and you're trying to blame us?" He asked her, about ready to hit a girl.

She rubbed her temples in annoyance with the two boys, but mainly Katsuki for obvious reasons. "That fight was about you. He doesn't blame you for your bullying because he thinks that he deserves it, so do everyone a god damn favor and stay away from him." She spat, turning on her heel and walking away.

Katsuki was about to storm after her, but Shoto caught his wrist before he could make it to steps. "Let her go, there's no point fight with her about it. You know as well as I do that she doesn't speak for Izuku. If he wants to see us, he's going to see us." He reasoned.

Katsuki let his glare linger on Toga's retreating form, but nodded in understanding. Once he realized Shoto's hand was still on his wrist, he pulled it away with more force than necessary. Shoto shot him a questioning look, but said nothing more.