6

Jungkook POV :
It was night time I finished my work and was going to my restaurant to have take away , I parked my car and started walking, my phone rung.
Jungkook: " hello ?!".
Jin : " is Taehyung with you ?!".
Jungkook: " no he is not ".
Jin : " we don't know where he is ". I heard sniffles, Taehyung and Jin are like brothers .
Jungkook: " I will look around". He hang up worried I can feel it in his voice.
I went to my restaurant put my order to be prepared but for two persons. And I went out to look around until I stopped at a park and a figure was laying on a bench. I went to him and looked if it's him or not . I looked and he was shivering with cold and still wearing the same clothes, I shook him and he flinched.
Jungkook: " didn't I tell you to stay at my house ?!". He flinched at my tone .
Taehyung: " I don't h-have money to repay you". I glared at him and he looked down .
Jungkook: " I didn't tell you to repay me ".
Taehyung: " I can't stay for free". I pulled his hand and started walking with him following. I pulled him inside my car .
Jungkook: " if you run away I will kill you". He flinched but nodded .
I went to my restaurant took my food and went out and inside my car and he had tears falling.
Jungkook: " stop crying ". He wiped his tears
Taehyung: " let me go please , I'm just a bother". I glared at him .
Jungkook: " don't say that , I want you to stay with me ". He looked at me shocked .
Jungkook: " did you decide to stay in the streets for the whole weekend?!". He nodded .
Taehyung: " I don't have somewhere to go".
Jungkook: " you are crazy , Jin gave you where to sleep but you didn't accept". He looked down .
Taehyung: " I don't want to bother him he already done a lot for me". I looked at him .
We drove to my mansion and he went out and inside .
Jungkook: " go take shower, I will give you clothes and tomorrow we will go shopping for you". He shook his head .
Taehyung: " don't, it's not worth it ". I walked to him and he backed away . I grabbed his hair making him whimper.
Jungkook: " i said we will go and that's final". He nodded . I walked up the stairs but stopped.
Jungkook: " tomorrow you will come with me to my parents house to have lunch from there we go to the mall ". He nodded with tears in his eyes.
I went to my room took shower when I finished i put clothes at his room And went to the kitchen to have dinner, I was walking to the kitchen but sobbing stoped me . He was in the living room wearing pajama looking out the window and his puffy eyes . I went to a small closet grabbed the aid kit and went to him and cleaned his wounds with tears falling from his eyes .
Jungkook: " come have dinner". He looked up and wiped his eyes . I got up and walked a little.
Taehyung: " I'm not hungry". I went to him and grabbed him bridal style making him gasp .
Jungkook: " you're like a feather and still you don't want dinner ". He blushed . I put him in the table and went to prepare the plates of food then sat at the table with him eating. When we finished he cleaned the dishes and I went to the living room with my laptop,I sighed because I'm tired I rubbed my forehead because I have headache and I start loosing my mind because of work , I was thinking until I felt hand on my shoulder, I looked up and he has a cup .
Taehyung: " d-don't over w-work yourself, here have this tea ". My heart skipped a beat and a warm feeling rises in me . I nodded .
Jungkook: " thanks". He nodded .
Taehyung: " I will go sleep".
Jungkook: " okay night ". He bowed
Taehyung: " good night ". And he went to his room
I started working and my phone rung .
I answered .
" my little baby how are you ?!". I smiled .
Jungkook: " I'm fine mom , how are you ?!".
Mom : " oh I'm good ".
Jungkook: " where is my baby ?!". She giggled.
Mom : " he was playing around until he fell asleep with your dad". I chuckled .
Jungkook: " that's good to hear ".
Mom : " are you over working yourself kookie". I sighed
Jungkook: " don't worry about it mom ".
Mom : " you're coming tomorrow right ?!, the others are already here sleep over ". I chuckled
Jungkook: " yes mom I will come , but I will bring someone with me ".
Mom : " don't tell me you are bringing that bitch again because I will cut your balls ". I laughed .
Jungkook: " no mom , he works with Jin".
Mom : " you said he?!, is he your boyfriend?!". I kept thinking.
Mom : " kook ... Jungkook.... hello earth to jungkook ". I snapped from my thoughts
Jungkook: " sorry mom". She giggled
Mom : " seems like you have soft side for him that you kept thinking for a moment huh ?!". She talked with a teasing voice .
Jungkook: " no mom he is not my boyfriend".
Mom : " soon he will be". She giggled I chuckled at my childish mom .
Jungkook: " mom I have to go ".
Mom : " okay then good night baby ".
Jungkook: " night mom see you tomorrow ". She hangs up I got up and started walking to my room but first I knocked at his door then I opened the door to find him sitting in bed looking blankly at the floor .
Jungkook: " didn't sleep yet ?!". He looked up with puffy eyes like he cried too much his cheeks red and eyes red too .
Taehyung: " can't sleep ". I walked to him .
Jungkook: " you know you can tell me everything?!". He looked at me .
Taehyung: " you don't have to worry".
Jungkook: " something is bothering you". He shook his head.
Jungkook: " lying is not good you know". He put his head on my shoulder that took me of guard .
Taehyung: " lying is my only solution to distract myself from my life".
Jungkook: " tell me what's in your mind". He pulled away I already missed the warmth.
He looked at me and I assured him that he can trust me .
Taehyung: " images are hunting me".
Jungkook: " images of what?!" He put again his head on my shoulder .
Taehyung: " me being dirty touched , me being used like a beating bag".
Jungkook: " did he do something more to you ?!". He nodded . I looked worried at him .
Taehyung: " he ... he r..". He started sobbing.
Jungkook: " he what ?!, tell me tae I'm here for you ».
Taehyung: " he raped me when I was younger, a week after my moms death and he was going to do it this past two days , the images can't go away from my head Jungkook ". He sobbed , looked at him shocked a father rape his son ,is he human . I put my hand around his waist and pulled him for a hug that even me Are shocked .
Taehyung: " I'm dirty Jungkook".
Jungkook: " you will never see your dad again it's a promise". I lifted him bridal style and took him inside the covers he was repeating the word dirty over and over again , I was going to go out but he stopped me .
Taehyung: " s-stay p-please !?". I nodded and went inside the covers too and pulled him , his head in my chest and sobbing sounds didn't stop . I patted his back gently.
Jungkook: " shhh calm down , sleep now". I patted his back until I heard  soft snoring sounds coming and I closed my eyes and sleep took over me  .
————————————————————————