「Chapter Sixty Nine」

nice.

Katsuki had their new two month old baby girl, Kaida, on his chest in a carrier while he peeled some lemons in preparation for the dinner him and Y/n were cooking for their family.

"You stupid villain! I'll defeat you instantly with my.." Hotako raised his hand in the air, "Explosion!!"

Kenichi blocked his face and yelled out, "No!! Not again, Ground Zero, you are too strong for me!!"

The 4 year old twins were currently playing Heroes vs. Villains. Y/n put her hands on her hips with a grin as she watched the two boys play while she set the table, "Just wait! When Kaida gets older she'll pretend to be me." She walked over to Katsuki and cooed at Kaida, "Isn't that right~?"

Suki barked as he jumped onto Hotako, causing him to fall to the floor, and licked his face.

"Haha! I will defeat you with Suki's kisses!" Kenichi laughed.

"It's fatal..! Ground Zero has been.. bleh.. defeated.."

Katsuki dropped what he was doing and looked at the twins, "Ground Zero never loses! Get him, Hotako!"

Hotako stood up and held Suki, "I got it, Dad!"

Katsuki turned around and whispered to Y/n, "We can have the kids spend the day at my parents tomorrow so that the two of us can-"

BOOM!

Y/n and Katsuki whipped their heads over to the two boys.

"MOM! DAD!" Hotako yelled.

She gasped, "Hotako, did your Quirk just-?!"

Katsuki grinned and ran over to the two boys, "His Quirk developed!"

Kenichi whined, "Man, I thought mine was gonna develop first!" He slammed his hand down.

..BOOM!

"Kenichi's Quirk just developed too!!" Y/n gasped.

Kaida flailed her tiny arms around and shrieked.

. . .

Kaida silently sucked on her pacifier while Katsuki bounced her on his leg.

"What do you think it is?" Y/n asked excitedly to the two twins.

"I don't know, but I'm excited!" Hotako grinned.

"I bet mine is gonna super strong!" Kenichi clenched his fist.

"Hotako and Kenichi Bakugo?" The nurse gasped as she saw the Bakugo family and mumbled to herself, "The number two and four Pro Heroes, oh my-!"

Katsuki held Kaida and Y/n held Hotako and Kenichi's hands since they were wild.

The Quirk Consultant met them in a room as he checked the two boys.

"They were playing a game and then Hotako's Quirk exploded, and Kenichi's did the same soon after." Y/n explained.

After a couple of tests were done, Y/n and Katsuki held their breath to hear what their children's Quirks are.

"For Hotako we have.. Emotion Explosion. It appears that he sweats Pheromones in a liquidated form and can make them explode anywhere on his body. However, we realized that if he has a strong emotion, that he will involuntarily explode these pheromones."

The two parents's jaws dropped.

"W-What about Kenichi?" Y/n blinked.

"Kenichi.. Oh. His is very similar to Hotako's. With enough build up of sweat, or the liquidated pheromones, in any area of his body, he can create a massive explosion that also sides with a pheromone. Emotion Bomb."

Y/n ran a hand through her hair, "Oh my gosh.."

Katsuki put Kaida down and picked up both boys and put them on his shoulders, "How awesome is that?!"

"Dad!" Hotako laughed.

"Woo!" Kenichi cheered.

Y/n smiled. She had defeated her father and gotten closure, discovered secrets about her lineage. Of course, she made plenty of mistakes. Trusting Kana. Her and Katsuki had brought her little brother back to life and he was able to grow up and run a famous perfume company. On her journey, she fell in love with Katsuki Bakugo, got married to him, and then became Y/n Bakugo. They gave birth to two twin boys, Hotako and Kenichi Bakugo, and were able to develop powerful Quirks. A couple years after the twins were born, Y/n gave birth to a little girl, Kaida. There were no signs of golden eyes or anything like that, and if nobody lied to her, then Y/n was the final string of the Curse and it had officially ended.

Her life was officially complete.

And that is the story of how Y/n L/n became a Pro Hero with her best friend, Katsuki Bakugo.

Fin.