3 7

H O S E O K

"Celeste, it was the cutest thing ever! I swear to you." I gossip with Celeste over facetime.

"He really said that?!" A flustered Celeste questions.

"He did! He was so deep about it too. This man really likes you Cel." I tell her.

"Wow. I don't know what to say. I want to cry." She tells me.

"Don't!"

"I've just never had anyone ever feel this way about me. It's really sweet. They're happy tears I swear." She explains.

"Well this is it, and both of you deserve each other." I smile. "Oh by the way don't tell him you heard this from me. I might have snuck out of practice to go find out..."

"Oh my gosh Hobi! You really did that?!" Celeste giggles.

"Yeah! I was worried, I thought it was serious! Joon has never been pulled out of practice like that."

"Well I'm kind of glad you did. That's so sweet."

"You know it's almost Tae's birthday right? We're throwing him a party you should definitely come. We all want to see you again and you can surprise Joon." I tell her.

"Are you guys throwing it on the actual day or?"

"Yeah we are."

"I really want to Hobi, but my schedule is super tight." She pouts. "I haven't told anyone except Namjoon but Shawn and I collaborated and we'll be starting on a music video soon."

"WHAT?! I have been dying for this, that's so exciting!" I tell her.

"Thanks! Yeah it's sounds so good honestly. We want to just randomly drop the music video so it's going to be a total surprise for everyone. They want to do it soon since around this time it's totally random."

"Well I can't wait for that."

"Yeah I actually got to go meet with them right now, so I'll talk to you later! Say hi to all the boys for me. Bye!!"

"Bye Celeste! Will do." I say and with that we hung up.

"Was that my baby's voice I heard?" Namjoon walks in rubbing his eyeball as he just had woken up.

"It was." I chuckle.

"Aww. I miss her." He pouts.

"I'm sure you do."

"I'm going to give her a call right now." Joon says.

"She's actually busy right now, she's meeting with her management for the collab she's doing with Shawn."

"Ah she told you about it?"

"Yeah! Super excited!" I say breaking into a dance.

"I really hate our schedules. I miss her Hobi." Namjoon pouts.

"Awe. You big baby. Come over here." I say opening my arms wide for a hug. "You'll see her soon hopefully."

"Both of our schedules are really busy though." Joon says giving me a hug.

"It's ok you guys will find time." I rub his back.

"I miss her Hobi."

N O V A

"Alright so here's the story line for the music video. We wanted to bring a little bit of your acting sides out." Shawn and I get told and they proceed to present the ideas to us. "Do you guys have anything to add on or choose to do differently?"