xxxtentacion (trip to denver)

Y/n pov

"Oh my God Jahseh!!" I whined as he pushed in deeper and he chuckled "jeez that feels good" "mhm" he laughed a little, right now he was giving me the best back massage I have ever had but with his knuckles then he did the unthinkable... He stopped "what the hell?" I looked back at him and he burst into doing his infamous laugh "that ain't funny it was feeling good." I mugged the fuck outta him, he pissed me off bet I don't say anything else to him today.

The next day...

I stuck to my word and ain't say shit else to him the whole day he was pretty pissed but oh well🤷🏾‍♀️

"Y/n? Y/n?" Wifi kept poking me "what Isaiah?" I asked highly annoyed and he chuckled like shit was funny "calm down mean ass, Jah just texted me and told me to tell you to go outside he's in the driveway." I rolled my eyes and stood up off the couch dusting off my blue shorts,

"Jahseh do you here yourself dude? Geneva is going to be pissed off about this." And he shrugged his shoulders "oh well" I huffed and thought for a minute, Jah wants me to go to Denver, CO with him and the guys because they are having a few performances there "Jahseh im sorry but I-" he cut me off "omg Y/n just come on she is not gonna say nor do shit so it doesn't matter plus your apart of members only and you know this." I looked down and sighed cause I knew damn well it's true "alright I'll go, but Geneva say something or try to come for me im beating her ass no cap." He laughed a little and we walked in the house "chill out" I sat on the couch and he laid his head in my lap "so when are we going?"  He shrugged his shoulders "foreal, ion know foreal my manager acting like he can't tell me shit." I rolled my eyes I don't like his bitch ass manager I swear I think he is stealing money and shit from Jah and think he slick with it now it would be wrong if Jahseh found out and beat his ass (teaser for next X chapter😉) "his ass meed to start speaking up I already don't fuck with him, shit I should get my brother to beat his bitch ass up." We busted out laughing "ion give a fuck." For the rest of the time, we just sat there doing our own thing until we got tired.

2 weeks later...

We are finally going to Denver because Johns bitch ass (made up name Ion know what his old manager's name was) finally told us and his cousin or somebody in Denver are letting us use his big ass house "Stokeley get the fuck bruh." I rolled my eyes at his stick looking ass "shut up and get in the car" I rolled my eyes and got in next to ming *Kid trunks* all the way in the back (minding you this is a three-row minivan) as more people piled up in shit ion even know half of them, Jahseh gave me his phone since mine was dying and I cut on some slow music going to sleep.

"Y/n wake up, come on let's go get some snacks and stuff and you can use the bathroom if you want here." Wifi gave me 40 dollars man these niggas spoil me too much, I got out the car stretching and seen Stoke, Jah and the rest of the boys playing around I looked at them and laughed a little then went into the convenient store

I used the bathroom and got me a bunch of different chocolate (I LOVE chocolate like seriously) gummy bears, Twizzlers, faygo *BLUEBERRY FAYGO* Doritos, got Cheetos, orange juice and tons of other snacks that imma share with Wifi, Kid and Jah.

Jah got in the back seat by me after driving us halfway to Denver and decided to fuck with me while I was SLEEP im pissed off "Jahseh I swear on my muva's grave imma beat the fuck outta you if you don't leave me alone I will make you swallow bleach the fuck wrong witchu nigga." And with that, I went to sleep

This gone be a long ass drive.