|dekaefta|

Untouched

All Rights Reserved

© 2014 Luna Black  

~*~

Warning: This chapter is extremely explicit; do not read if you’re not alone. You’re going to regret it haha. I’m sorry, but wow. I even surprised myself at the detailed descriptions of this chapter. #DontJudge. Not everything in the chapter is sėxual, so after you find one of the ~*~ you may read.

Hades took his sweet time kissing her, leaving her completely and utterly breathless; the good kind. She moaned, wanting to feel his hands all over her at the same time. Her body was in fire and she needed to be sated.

He could feel her trembling against him with need as he deliberately slid her bra strap off, kissing her tender skin as he did so. Her heart thumped inside her chest nervously as he unclasped her bra expertly, surprising her as he didn’t struggle with it whatsoever.

Ariel pleaded in moans, not knowing how to voice her needs without sounding more desperate than she already felt. His hands on her were light and caring, making her feel a whirlwind of emotions twirling in the pit of her stomach.

She was afraid of looking deep into his actions for they were loving and she didn’t want to put that thought in her head. She was just Hades’ release; he couldn’t possibly love her the way she was beginning to feel towards him.

Her head tilted back into his chest as he slid his hands towards her breasts, cupping them in his hands lightly as he rubbed her nipples teasingly. She gasped as he slipped his hand down to her core and grunted at the moisture gathering in her centre.

“Hades…” It was a low growl, almost inaudible, but desperate enough that he abided to her needs.

Hades parted her lower lips, seeking for her nub and began to fondle her femininity, eliciting moans from her mouth. Ariel gasped, grabbing unto his neck as his mouth found the soft spot, between her ear and neck, and he began kissing it with his tongue.

Her legs shivered as her underwear slid past her calves and he grabbed unto her waist, lightly picking her up so she could kick them off. She tried to turn her body to face him, but he shook his head and held her in front of him.

Ariel groaned, feeling high off desire and bit her bottom lip hard enough to draw blood as he skidded his nose down her jawline, leaving behind a ticklish but sėxual sensation. He breathed in deeply, muttering something in his native tongue and then whispered, “Love, I’ve been dying to kiss you all day.”

“Then why the hell,” she huffed, “are you not kissing the breath out of me?”

He chuckled, wrapping his arms around her waist as he turned her to face him and gently kissed her lips. He almost did it in a seductive fashion, brushing his lips against hers teasingly, leaving her wanting for more.

The God pulled away, smirking down at her as she slowly fluttered her eyes opened and whispered, “How the hell can someone kiss so freaking good?!” She groaned, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and kissed him deeply.

She swiped her tongue over his bottom lip, earning grunts from him and she suckled deeply on his sweet tongue. His flavour was addicting; he tasted of sweetness, nothing like what she’d imagine death to taste like.

She figured that since he was the God of death, he’d taste bitter and gross, but Hades was far from bitter or gross. He even smelt evocative and more masculine than anything a fancy perfume company could concoct.

“I just,” she breathed in between kisses, feeling the need to speak, but not wanting to break the passionate and desperate lock of their lips, “I just want you naked, Hades, dammit!”