Villain

You couldn't feel anything, you couldn't see anything. Did I die? I bet I died. Wow wouldn't Aizawa be jealous.

"Wake up."

Your eyes immediately opened, weird, even under the harsh light your eyes didn't even dare move. You were frozen in place.

You were faced with a group a villains, you wanted to use your powers but couldn't.

Access Denied

You were scared, you wanted to get away, hide in a corner. What was going on. "WHO ARE YOU?!" You could speak!?

"LET ME GO YOU JERKS!"

"Shut up, your giving me a headache."

Your body listening to the command, you closed your mouth. BODY YOU FUCKING TRAITOR! Why was this happening to me...

You noticed Bakugo in the corner, he was tied to a chair with chains and had a metal 'dog mussel?' Covering his mouth. Well thank god he's ok. You could only really say one word to it. Kinky~

"What does he expect us to do with this brat?" A man with pale blue hair and a hand covering his face said. The same person who told me to shut up. "I mean I understand that Bakugo kid, but she seems a little too weak. Don't ya think."

Thats kind of offensive, you thought. I was plenty strong.

"Well whatever, lets get on with the plan."

They began planning their attack on the UA training center where they would kill the number 1 hero. You wanted to scream and shout. Oh wait you couldn't. BECAUSE YOUR BODY SUCKS.

Once they had settled on a plan they had ordered you to go change into something more suitable, they gave you black clothes and a black metal mask that would mute your voice if I you happened to be able to speak again.

Your eyes were cloudy as the 'curse' began taking more control of you. You tried to take control but each time you could feel your mana nearly reached 100% it stopped, never actually reaching it.
That doesnt make any sense- Oh. You remembered that message from your system before everything went black.

Well shit. You were then called back to the villain group. You felt emotionless the more they talked about their plan. Kill the UA students. Kill the hero's. Kill.

You felt like you were losing it, you watched bakugo stare at you in anger. "Traitor!" He managed to scream out. Your body remained still, you wanted to cry. You wanted to tell him it wasn't like that, you didn't want this.

A portal opened in the middle of the room and your body started walking towards it, you tried to stop yourself, trying to take control again. You could feel your legs..

"Move faster."

You lost all feeling again, you entered the darkness, before appearing infront of your classmates.

Dread filled you, you could no longer use your skills, not even your passive ones. At least not without a command. You grew cold, you were being controlled, like a game. Was this an effect of the gamer quirk?

Your eyes went foggy, you could only see the shapes of your friends. "Pet...Kill them all"
PET!? WHO YA CALLING PET????!!!

Your body moved swiftly, you couldnt see what you were doing, you could only hear the screams. You were horrified.

"[y/n]!?"

Midoriya? Your body froze for a moment, you gained control of your body for a split second, your eyes cleared and showed the familiar shine in them.

"Miffffoia?" Your voice was muffled by the mask.

"What are you doing?!"

"Help." Your eyes became sad.

His eyes widened.

Your eyes became cloudy and blank just as quick. You launched at him, knocking him into the ground. Knocking him out.

You could feel tears streaming down your face as you went to all your classmates, attacking them one by one.

You were not one of them! You were not a villain. Your vision went black, you had lost all control, all your senses, you couldnt hear, you couldnt see, couldn't feel.

You were trapped inside your own body, something else controlling you.

'Someone help me please. Dont leave me alone again.'

You were in a black box, encased like an animal. Memories replayed in the box that you were trapped in. Your grandparents that left you on your doorstep, "Useless." They had said. You were only 8.

It wasnt your fault that you weren't strong then. Its wasn't your fault that you couldn't save them.

"Its all your fault" Your parents were standing in front of you, eyes judging. Laughing.

"Why didn't you save us [y/n]."

"I tried too! I promise I did...I-"

Everything shifted, "[y/n] when I become the number 1 hero, will you marry me?"

Your young self smiled at the spiky blonde haired boy. "Of course I will and I will be your side kick!" You said with a thumbs up.

The boy smiled, "Lies."

"What?"

"Who would want to marry someone like you!" He pushed you away. 'I don't remember this'

"No please.. Don't say that." you cried.

He kept pushing you until you were falling.

"Kacchan!!" You screamed before the memory changed, Bakugo now stood in front of you, his back turned away. "You fucking Traitor"

"No. Im not!"

"Why should I believe you?!"

Why should he believe me? I don't know...Who am I? Who is he? Everything was fading into a darkness, nothing remained, not a single light.

                  ———————————-

A lot shorter than usual...Sorry about that. Writers block I suppose?
Hope y'all get the coronavirus. See ya peasants!