I Have Never Wanted To Rip Someones Head Off More Than I Do Right Now!

Christmas was spent in Lima with Jesse. I met his parents and his whole family. They were a wreck. His siblings are all a disaster and his parents show blatant favoritism. It was horrible... but they were nice to me and the Christmas with Jesse in itself wasn't bad. I also checked in on Finn and the glee club. It was amazing to see them all. I sadly had to leave Jesse at the end of break but we've been keeping a lot of contact.

Kurt ended up joining the group Adam's apples. Which Rachel and I agree isn't the greatest idea. But it makes him happy so... plus, he also met a guy. They seem interested in each other. Rachel and Brody were also dating now.

Rachel was going to be in a movie that had a nude scene but she changed her mind. Especially after Santana and Quinn came. The three of us talked her out of it.

Now, a few weeks after the showcase I am almost at my tipping point. I am generally a nice person, okay?! I am nice and patient. Usually. But this. This was getting bad.

Ever since Rachel won the showcase, she was been incredibly insufferable. More so than usual. Her ego had been overspilling and making a mess everywhere, her behavior is atrocious. At home, she keeps using up the hot water because she stays in there for hours to sing. She leaves ringlets in the tub, and for some reason she has hair extensions in the first place that keep clogging the drain!

Then at school, she's started acting like she's better then me! Like winning some dumb showcase is better than performing a professional ballet on a stage with real artists at the age of eight! She's stopped spending so much of her time with Kurt and I and instead, hangs out with with people who will fawn and drool over her.

Sometimes, Rachel won't talk for hours at a time, which is incredibly nice, but not when she won't even end an incoming call and her reasoning for not talking! Her reasoning is to "save her voice". What is she saving it for? There is no spring showcase! She makes Kurt take her messages. Or me when he isn't around. I do it of course- because. I. Am. Nice!

That morning, Rachel had woken me up with her annoying vocal exercises. And it was REALLY early. I can honestly say that I have never wanted to rip someone's head off more than I do right now! I stood up ready to rip open our boarding curtain when Kurt also grabbed it. We pulled it away at the same time and glared at each other.

"What are you going to do about this?!" I hiss quietly at him, walking into some of his reason. We disregard the curtain.

"What am I gonna do? What about you?!" Kurt hisses back.

"You've known her longer." I whisper, smacking his arm.

"Okay, ok. We have to deal with this together and at the right moment. For now, we deal." He says. I sigh but agree none the less. We both walk out with annoyed looks on our faces.

"Oh, hey! You guys are awake!" Rachel greets.

"An hour before my alarm clock." Kurt grumbles.

"Two before mine." I add as we head into the kitchen.

"Oh, when you're in there, can you make me a little tea, please, with some honey and lemon? You know it's really good for my throat." Rachel asks nicely. Kurt comes to a halt.

"Right now? You said to wait." I whisper quickly. But Kurt slams the tea pot on the stove and turns to face Rachel.

"Sure! I'll just run down to the store and get you some."

"I'll take that as a no," Rachel says with her hands on her hips. Kurt turns to make his own tea. I look in the fridge and start taking out things to make eggs. "An incredibly rude no that deserves an explanation." Rachel says storming over to us. I crack my eggs and start mixing.