Way out.

I woke up to a pounding in my head. Like I have a hangover. But the thing is I didn't drink. Did I?

Then the memories came flooding through my mind. Oh shit I have been kidnapped. Where is Bailey?

Is she okay?

I looked around the room. It was a normal room but it didn't have windows. And I'm sitting on a mattress on the floor.

The room was empty just me sitting on the mattress.

Who took us?

I got up from the mattress. I'm going to find Bailey. I walked to the door. I put my ear up to it and listened. Nothing. No noise. I twisted the door nob hoping it would open.

Yes.

It opened. I peeped my head out looking left and right. There was a door right across from mine. Bailey might be in there.

I walked to the door and it opened. I peeped my head in. On the mattress what a sleeping Bailey.

I ran over to her.

I tried shaking her awake she didn't move. "Bailey get up" she moved a little bit.

Obviously ignoring me.

"Bailey get up we have been kidnapped".

She shot up. Looking around the room.

"I thought it was just a dream" she said.

"We have to get out of here" I said.

"Let's go" Bailey said.

She got up stumbling a little.

I walked to the door super quiet. Don't want our kidnappers to hear us.

We looked left to right.

All clear.

We started walking in all different directions(A:N I was thinking of one direction when I wrote that;))

"I think we should go this way" Bailey said pointing to a long hallway.

"Okay it's looks like the way out" I said.

We walked down a massive hallway.

My mind wondered off to ayden. What is he doing? Is he looking for me? He should cause I have been gone over night.

I miss him.

I snapped out of my thinking and looked down. I could see the front door from here.

All we had to do was make a clean exit down the stairs and out the door.

"Let's go before anyone wakes up" Bailey whispered.

"Let's just get out of here" I said.

We started walking down the stairs. Slowly and quietly.

When we got the last step I heard a Big Bang then a shatter.

The bang came from Bailey cause she knocked over a vase.

"Let's get out of here quick" I said.

We ran to the door.

We unlocked it. When we went to run out we crashed into a wall. Wait walls aren't muscly.

"Where do you think you going ladies?"