Chapter 1

📌 Expect for grammatical errors and typings! Enjoy reading <3

Lisa's Pov

"Miss Lisa!" someone shouted while knocking my door. I groaned in annoyance and stand up. "What?" I asked annoyingly as I open the door.

"You will be late for school, remember?" one of the maid said, Alisia. Alisia is my closest out of the maids we have. "Deh, thank you" I replied as I remember that it's Monday and start of the class.

I look at myself on my full size length mirror and sighed. I wish I can go to school like this so that no one will bully me. "I hate it" I mumbled as I groaned in annoyance.

I step in to my bathroom and take a bath.

-

Once I'm done, I walk out from my room wearing my fake braces and some nerdy look, like freckles. I don't need a fake bangs because I already have it.

I sat down from the dining room and the maids start to prepare. My parents are not with me because they are caring for our business. So, I'm left with our maids.

"You know, that brace looks ridiculous as fvck!" Alisia said as she put down the plate infront of me. "You know I don't want to experience that again." I replied and start eating.

"Yeah right. Just move on you pabo-yah" she whispered and I just glared at her. I said to her that she can talk casually to me like a friend if it just the two of us.

"You're beautiful and someone right there will truly love you." she walk away and I just sighed and continue to eat.

Me and Mingyu are dating for almost 1 month now. One day, I decided to go to his house to surprise him for our anniversary. I sneak up to his room and I saw his friends and him talking with each other.

"How was Lisa?" his friend asked and I saw him smirked. "She is stupid. She doesn't even know that I'm playing with her feelings. Give me my 10,000 dollars! That's the bet" my legs got jelly and my tears fall down.

H-He make me fall inlove with him because of a bet? I run away and locked myself up. I don't want to be played again.

"I'm going!" I shouted and get in to my car. I can't drive because my mom never allows me to drive because she always says that it's too dangerous for me. She always treat me as a child.

-

I walk out from my car and look at my phone. I'm 30 minutes early, I look around and only few students are walking around and nothing new in this school.

I go to my locker and put my things away that I don't need for a while. I went in to my classroom and take a nap just for a minute.