Chapter 2

Jisoo's Pov

"Hey! Sorry we're late!" I shouted while panting hard. We sat down with them and Jennie is with me. 

Jennie is the SG secretary.

"So, let's start?" Jin said, our SG president. We all nodded in response. 

-

"How about let's do some clubs like dancing, singing, acting and more. So that, our school will have more activities unlike the last time" Jennie suddenly suggested and we look at our president for his agreement.

"Sounds good. Tomorrow, we'll be having some stalls at our lawn so that the students can noticed it immediately." Jin said and he looked at me. He's so hot.

"Is that ok with you Ms. Kim?" he asked with a smile that makes my heart fluttered. "Yes, I think that's great" I replied and smiled back.

"Let's end this meeting here" we all stand up and fix our things. "Good job Jen" I whispered to her and gave her a thumbs up.

-

Lisa's Pov

I walk out from my car because it's another day to study. My eyes widen when I saw a lot of students and so many stalls.

Dancing Club? Singing Club? Idols Club?

I walk closer to it and someone cling onto my arms. "Let's sign up for the Idols Club!" she excitedly said and I just shooked my head. "Idol?" I confusedly look at her.

"It's a complete package! Dancing and singing?" she said with a 'duh' tone. We walk closer and we saw Jennie unnie and Jisoo unnie at the stall of Idols Club.

"Hm? Unnie?" I stated and they both look at me. "Hello! Come and sign up!" Jennie unnie said and I just shooked my head. "Rosè will like it" I replied and gave Rosè the pen.

I heard her hissed and write on the paper. "Here unnie" I look at it for a sec and my eyes widen. "Yah!" I shouted and was about to take the paper from her when Jisoo unnie snatched it quickly.

"Oops, looks like you're in" I just sighed and pouted.

-

"Our assignment will be by two's." I look at Rosè and we both nodded. "Your partners will be your seatmate. No more buts, bye class" the teacher walk out and I look at my side.

We both look at each other and I quickly look away. I sighed and fix my things. "Meet me at the garden, now" he said, more like demanding.

"Bad luck" Rosè said while lazily walk closer to me. "Why?" I asked and she just sighed. "My partner was.. not that good" she answered and I just giggled.