seventeen

Hospital Wing

Harry looked at Madame Pomfrey. He felt... Pity for Draco. "What do you mean by it's not his first time coming here for...", Harry's eyes trailed to Draco's arm as he continued, "This..?"

"Oh, that must've slipped out.", Madam Pomfrey pursed her lips together, signifying that she did not want to continue.

"Madame Pomfrey, please. I want to know when did Draco last came here.", Harry pleaded with her. As much as she was concerned about Draco, it was not her place to say anything.

"Mister Zabini accompanied mister Malfoy here last week. I do not think that I should be the one who explains the situation.", she said.

Harry paced back and forth from the Hospital Wing. He wanted to message Hermione to relay to Pansy and Blaise that Draco was in the Hospital Wing. But Hermione was not one to use her phone in class, neither did Harry want to worry her.

As dumb as it sounded, Harry had an idea. Not a very clever one, but still an idea. He was going to use Draco's phone and hope it didn't have a password.

"Accio, Draco's handphone.", Harry muttered as a phone suddenly fly into the hospital wing. It didn't appear from any of Draco's pocket, that's for sure. So Harry probably left it at Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom. Not that it matters now, anyway.

Harry looked at the phone and prayed to Merlin that Draco didn't set a password and he unlocked it.

Oh, surprise surprise! He did have a password in the form of a 4-digit pin. How shocking.

"Oh great. Uh, lets see...", Harry mumbled to himself as he tried various combinations including 1234, 0000 and Draco's birthday, all of which failed. He then continued to try everyone else's birthdays, just for fun. He paced around the room.

This was until Harry got to his own birthday. Keying in 3107 unlocked Draco's phone, and Harry was taken aback. "Woah, I didn't know my birthday was his pin, such a coincidence.", Harry commented, completely oblivious.

By now, almost an hour had passed because of the numbers of times Harry had keyed in the password and the deactivation time got longer. His eyes trailed away to Draco's long and slender fingers

He could've used Draco's fingerprint.

"Madame Pomfrey, may I ask why Draco passed out?", Harry asked from across the Hospital Wing.

"He had lost a decent amount of blood,", she answered but didn't elaborate on any details.

.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N Thank you for 1k reads (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')