Chapter 43 : Some Guy

Scrambling on my messy bed, I woke up at the sound of my annoying digital alarm clock that I haven't heard for months, four months to be exact.

With messy hair, I sit on my bed and looked at the bed next to mine before sighing.

I still don't have a roommate, great. I feel like this room is cursed and it's because of me. I've only had one roommate before, her name was Clara. She was nice to me until she found herself a boyfriend and a cooler friend causing her to switch dorms.

At least I have more space, never needed her anyway.

My alarm clock rings at four in the morning because the line at the girl's bathroom is extremely long, so I tend to wake up earlier than five or six.

I grabbed my towel and washing kit along with my unisex clothes. I got used to wearing comfortable clothes rather than the ones I used to wear in my classes.

Fortunately, like what I always see every morning at four, the bathroom is desolated. I chose the cubicle at the very end and started to open the heater.

I never missed Vancouver this much and I've been here for only just a day. What more if I spent months here?

I do miss that place, but I have to move on and accept that everything will never be in good condition if I came back with an undecided mind and persisting heart.

After a quick shower, I changed into layered clothes with a hoodie and a pair of jeans as the outer layer. I grabbed my bag and checked if everything necessary is in it before locking out my dorm and going to my first class today, Women In Art.

"Open your books to page seventy-four..." Our professor instructed. The lesson for today in this subject is the history of female painters and why women are mostly a subject for art.

Just like how responsible I am as a student, I always sit at the back row for me to hide my phone that I secretly use in class. I scrolled through my feed and stumbled upon a twitter photo that Hoseok tweeted.

It's a photo of the seven of them wearing glasses like they're acting as smart people with the caption 'First Day Today!'. I didn't hesitate to click the heart below before scrolling again.

Jungkook will do great, I believe in him. Knowing that guy, I think he must be happy by now because of the fact that he can finally have a normal life. He can go to a real university like how he always wanted.

My fingers stopped swiping when a message from our group chat popped.

Jimin: How is your class, baby boy?

Yoongi: It's fine.

Jimin: 凸(>皿<)凸

Yoongi: ♡^▽^♡

Taehyung: Don't you have classes?

Hoseok: I have, I just don't care.

Taehyung : Same. *\(^o^)/*

Yoongi: Same (2)

Jimin: Same (3)

Jin: Same (4)

Jungkook: Stop spamming my notifs or I'm going to block you all.

Jimin: Ooh... *acts scared*

Yoongi: We know you're seeing this @Deonne.

I'm busy learning unlike you.

Jin: I highly doubt that considering that you just replied.

Whatever.