CHAPTER 14

Alveera's POV:

Ever been hopelessly in love with someone that it starts hurting? I am experiencing it right now, I have fallen deeply in love with him but everytime I think of confessing it to him I remember him saying that he is not interested in all this and now it is frustrating the hell out of me.

I am leaving for India day after tomorrow and I don't know when I will see him again and there is nothing that I can do about it.

The day passed in a blur and soon it was evening when Xanir came back from training. I spent the whole day packing my stuff.  We had our dinner together and we hardly talked during that, just exchanged few words. After that I went back to my room to continue packing when Xanir came and said, "How about watching some movies?"

"Ok, I'll come in few minutes."

When I reached his room, he was already setting up a movie and he had popcorns ready.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xanir's POV:

Just two days more and she will be gone, I will definitely miss her, wish I could freeze all this but I can't do that. I decided to spend the night with her watching movies and when I asked her she immediately agreed. I set up the movie in my room and prepared the popcorn.

She came and sat beside me on the bed and I started the movie.

After an hour when the movie was about to finish I felt some weight on my right hand and I saw Alveera sleeping with her head on my shoulder, she looked so cute. I gently lifted her and carried her(bridal style) to her room and placing her on the bed I covered her with the duvet. I stood there watching her sleep peacefully and after a minute I kissed her forehead and whispered, "You are driving me crazy Alveera." And I quietly left her room.
--------------------------------------------------------

Alveera's POV:

I woke by the annoying alarm of my phone and was surprised to see myself in my room because I didn't remember sleeping there. Suddenly I remembered that we were watching the movie and I might have fell asleep there only and later Xanir might have brought me here, but wasn't I too heavy for him to carry?
Anyways, this was the last day in Australia and I was in no mood of leaving the next day but what can I do?

As I opened the door of my bedroom Xanir was already standing there and I actually got scared and as I took a step back I slipped but before I could fall Xanir held me by my waist, thankfully!
(A/N: I know it is bit clichè😅)
"Thanks", I said composing myself.

"I thought you were still sleeping so I came to check on you", he told me while leaning on the doorframe.

"The only benefit I got from this trip is that I started waking up early", I said amusingly and he chuckled.
After that we walked down together for breakfast which he had already made and believe me, his cooking is amazing.

We were silently eating when he suddenly spoke, "So, is your packing done?" I just nodded in response as my mouth was full with pancakes.

"At what time are you... leaving?" He asked again and he looked...sad?

"Are you that eager for me to leave?", I asked jokingly.

"Wish you could stay a bit longer", he mumbled to himself as he continued eating but I heard it. I was surprised.

"I heard that." And he looked up and our eyes met and he was not breaking the contact not was I. And just then the doorbell ranged and Xanir finally breaked the contact and got up to open the door, who comes this early?