☆YEONJI☆

(A/N: 🚨CAUTION🚨. This book contains sexual scenes, foul language, and mature content. If you're under 13, I advise you to not read the following chapter, or if youre brave, read at your own risk.)

YEJI'S POV:

I drew in a breath and let it out tiredly, closing my sketch pad, which was filled with meaningless scribbles of dresses and shoes.

It's been 2 years since i created my own clothing line, Itzy, which is well known for it's display of clothes with only neon colors.

Super Obvious right?

Currently my business has made a big breakthrough; it was noticed by an executive of Gucci, and I've had a few calls from the company, saying that they could possibly make a collaboration

I was ecstatic when i heard the news.

My job is fun: that's one of the perks of being an entrepreneur. But where there's fun, stress walks in right after.

But there's always one thing that takes my mind off of the stress, and his name is Choi Yeonjun. My handsome, wonderful boyfriend.

As i continued to think about him, my mind couldn't stop flashing pictures of his sexy abs. His defined face and jawline. The way he smiled. The way he laughed. The way he blushed when his embarrassed. How smoothly he dances. The faces he makes while were making love.

I instinctively smiled and ran a hand through my brown hair, standing up to exit my office.

I grabbed my bag, slung it over my shoulder, and exited the office towards the lobby area, only to see my assistant, Choi jisoo, looking through a rack of clothes at the side  of the room.

“Lia, Im heading out. Make sure to lock up before you-”I stopped talking immeadiately as i spotted a number of reddish-purpleish spot on the side of her neck.

I knew exactly what they are: hickey

She noticed my silence and turned around“What is it Yeji?”She looked at me, waiting for an answer.

“I-is that a.....um..”I pointed to the side of my neck, trying to get her to notice what i was indicating to.

Immediately, she blushed and pulled her scarg up higher to try and cover up her neck, turning back to the rack.

“I-it's notning...”Lia mumbled, and a smirk played on my lips.
"So, you and Soobin got a little comfortable last night, eh?" I nudged her and laughed, earning a whine for her.

"Yeji! That's not funny! " She playfully smacked me on the arm." I'm sure Yeonjun would love to do the same to you!" She clapped back, and soon, my face heated up.

S-shut up!

Now it's her time to laughed

I looked at my phone and noticed the time 8:05 PM.

I opened up the glass door and steped out, while Lia stood in the doorway, waving and watching me leave.

"See you tomorrow, and get some sleep Yeji! Oh, and tell Yeonjun i said hi!" I wave back and smiled loving the compassion of my friend.

" You too! And tell soobin to take it down a notch in the hickey, will ya?"

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

I pulled into the driveway of my beige painted house, seeing only a dim light through the windows.

Is Yeonjun back from work?

I looked at my phone again. 8:28

He usually gets off of work at 9:35

Shrugging it off, I stepped out of my car and closed the door, makinbg sure to press the little button on my key chain to turn on the car alarm.