CHAPTER 6: Italy

HI GUYS SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE THERE WAS JUST ONLINE CLASSES ON GOING, BUT YEAH CHAPTER 6 IS HERE, I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, GOD BLESS!
                           -ON THE PLANE-
AMERICA'S POV
    2 hours later, I woked up from my nap, with my head on Maxon's shoulder. He's still peacefully sleeping, Well he's been tired planning all of these for our honeymoon.
I looked out the window, the clouds are just amazing, especially with the sun shining.

While looking outside, some kind of thought came to my head, I was just wondering why I slept so much and almost every morning i feel so sick, well I guess its just a migraine

Maxon woke up and hugged me from behind,
"Maxon, you're awake!"
"Whatchudoin?" He said with his puppy eyes. I chuckled.
"Nothing, just looking at this beautiful view."
"Well, there's something more beautiful than that."
"What?"
"You." I felt butterflies in my stomach and my cheeks blushed.
"Hey, why do you keep making my heart flutter." I playfully slap him.
"Of course, you're my wife, Isn't that my duty ?" We chuckled.
Then we shared a passionate kiss, I always loved Maxon's kisses, they were the BEST! Then the pilot announced
"Please fasten your seatbelt, we will be landing shortly." He fastens my seatbelt again, well I guess every flight will be like this, he'll be buckling my seat and we'll just cuddle throughout the flight.
We landed shortly in Italy, I was so excited to see Nicoletta, she was a very good and supportive royal and a friend of mine.
As we exited the plane, there was a big crowd welcoming us just like the last places we've been. Being welcome this way, was amazing, no more haters or anything everything was peaceful. No more dealing with wars, Maxon is indeed a great king, my king.
As we got across the great crowd, Princess Nicoletta came running towards me.
"America! Long time no see!"
"Yes Nicolette, I've missed you." We exchanged kisses on our cheeks.
"Wow your womb is getting big, when are you due?" I asked.
"Oh, I'll be due April next year."
"Well that's good!"
"What about you anything happening?"
"Actually I don't know, I'm not feeling a 100% okay lately ."
"I'll explain it later."
"Okay."
Then we met the Royal Family of Italy. King Alex, Queen Samantha and Anthony(Princess Nicoletta's Husband). They toured us around their palace, their palace was charming and elegant at the same time. We went to have lunch with them. I can say that Italian food was amazing, we had pastas, pizzas and other Italian dishes. Then Princess Nicoletta asked me to go to their women's room, to talk about girl stuff.
"Maxon, honey, I'll just go with Princess Nicolette in the Women's Room, I'll be right back."
"Okay, just hurry we still have a honeymoon you know." He said winking at me.
I went with Princess Nicolette and Maxon stayed with the King and Queen so as Anthony to talk about some trading matters.
                - IN THE WOMEN'S ROOM-
"So how are you feeling ?"
"Well, I feel so sick and nauseous EVERY SINGLE MORNING, Maxon's really concerned about it, but I don't wanna ruin our honeymoon, and my cravings and  appetite are so high lately, I eat a lot and I don't know what to do!"
She laughed.
"Why are you laughing?" Confused by her actions.
"Well, I have some conclusions in mind, but test this out."
She handed me a box of pregnancy test. I gave her a confused look.
"Just do it!"
So I went to the bathroom and tested the kit, it says I should wait for about 2-5 mins for the result. I closed my eyes while waiting for the result.
I was so nervous what the result was, I opened my eyes and there were two red lines on the test.
IM PREGNANT! I felt mixed emotions, I was happy, excited and nervous. I just can't believe it I'm pregnant.
I went out of the bathroom and sat down with Princess Nicoletta,
"So let me see."
I handed her the test.
"Oh my! Congratulations America!"
She squealed hugged me with excitement.
"I can't believe that I'm pregnant!"
"I know! Maxon would be happy to know about it."
"I know, but I'm nervous how to say it to him and how could I handle this pregnancy."
"Of course, you could handle it, you're a strong woman ever since the selection."
"Please keep it a secret for now, I'll tell Maxon soon."
"Okay sure, come on let's get back, they'll be wondering where we've been."
We walked back to where they were, I sat down beside Maxon full of mixed emotions.
"Darling are you okay ?" He whispered.
"Yes of course, why?"
"Well you look a little weird today."
He really reads me well!
"Oh it's nothing."
After some conversations with the royal family, We said goodbye to them and headed where Maxon leaded me.
After 30 mins or so we arrived in this amazing beach house.