Arc 1.14 Xin Ye

Arc 1.14 Xin Ye

"So, where were we?"

After the comedy show the group of minions performed, Chen Li was finally back on track with his villainous speech that was interrupted so many times.

Chen Li smiled creepily at Xin Ye who was now long free from the gag and blindfold.

After being lost and being shamed, the ML recovered within a blink of an eye as if the things that happened before were just a figment of one's imagination.

"Well, we're at the part where you will explain why I was kidnapped." Xin Ye replied with no humor.

Looking at this stupid ML, Xin Ye could not help but wonder why the world chose him. Aren't they afraid that the world will crumble because of this one-shot stupid Male Lead?

"Right, it is about that. So, why did I kidnap you?" Chen Li smiled.

"I don't know?" Xin Ye shrugged like he does not care a bit.

If we were talking about "caring", wapeh! Xin Ye had long thrown the word "care" out of his window.

"Are you not even a bit curious as to why I kidnapped you?" Chen Li said trying to be mysterious.

"No."

"Not even a bit?" The ML asked hopeful.

"Nu ah." Xin Ye shrugged.

"Not fun at all. Let me tell you then why I kidnapped you."

'I already said I'm not curious at all!'

Xin Ye sighed helplessly about the ML's lack of IQ. 

He pities him, really. 

How pitiful he is for being too brainless.

"Why I kidnapped you, it is simple. It is because you took something that you shouldn't have!"

The ML who was smiling before look at Xin Ye icily like he was already a dead man in his eyes.

"What did I take from you? I did not take anything."

"Are you sure? Should I refresh your memory so you could remember what you took from me?" Chen Li said.

"I really don't know what you are talking about. I never took anything from you!"

"Stop denying it! Even if you deny it, you could never deny the fact that you took Qian'er from me!" The ML burst out in anger.

Hearing the FL's name, even Xin Ye was speechless at what he said.

'Qian'er? The FL Yi QianQian?! ML, in what eye did you see me taking her away from you? If possible, I would have gifted her to you with both hands!'

Xin Ye was really speechless at how this ML do his research.

'Are our MLs nowadays this silly?'

"Weird dude, heaven be my witness but I never took that crazy woman away from you. I swear that on my virginity! Please, may you have it in you to increase your IQ and purchase thick-rimmed glasses so you would be able to see just how truthful my words are." Xin Ye swore solemnly.

"Do you really think that I would believe in you?"

The ML laughed mockingly not bothering about the insulting words Xin Ye said just now.

His whole focus was on the "I never took that crazy woman away from you" part. He also unconsciously blurred out the "crazy woman" part in his brain.

"If I lie, may you never have descendants again!"

"What?! Dare say that again!"

"I mean, may heaven strike me dead on the spot if I ever lie to you!" Xin Ye sweat drop.

He never expected his mouth to run so flippantly, it almost cost him his life and happiness.

"Heh! Do you think that I'm dumb?"

'Actually, yes.'

[Host, stop being sarcastic even if it's true. Your life is on the line here. If you die, you will be unable to complete your mission and get punished.]

'Say, is Zhao Liang still not here?'

[Almost, Host. Stay strong!]

Xin Ye silently groaned. He really can't take it anymore, he must get as far away as possible from this deranged ML.

He really wants to beat Zhao Liang up for being too slow!

It is already almost four chapters and he was still on his way!

"I know that you are lying even if you swore to me. I already investigated you and I found out that you are currently QianQian's lover! You dare lie!"

The ML took out his gun and put it on Xin Ye's forehead.

The cold metal against Xin Ye's forehead frightened him inside but his face remained impassive.

He was not afraid to die but he was afraid to fail on his mission.

'Zhao Liang, hurry up or I'm dead!'

Xin Ye quickly made a panic face and start reasoning out with this somehow 'gone bonkers' ML.

"W-Wait! Let's talk about this, what the hell are you doing!" Xin Ye said in a panic.

Xin Ye does not want to die, not like this. He does not want to die without clearing the matter between him and the FL.

If he dies without clearing all the misunderstandings, he might not be in peace even in death! He does not want to die with his name tied to the FL!

Even when living his name is being forcefully tied to hers! Now when he is dying, his name is still tied to hers! No f*cking way!

"Let's talk about this slowly. Yeah?"

Xin Ye felt like he had no tears to cry experiencing this situation.

He was just some first-timer world hopper who got on a pirate ship with the System.

His task is just to let his Uncle, Zhao Liang passed on his tribulations with ease but he did not expect to land himself in trouble again and again.

He did not really want to cross paths with these big players ah!

All he wanted is to pass on safely on his first world hopping mission and go to the next world immediately.

Never would he have thought that so many stumbling blocks would appear in front of him starting from that Uncle, Zhao Liang.

Xin Ye had never expected that he would bend that man as straight as a pencil down to a magnificent colorful rainbow!

He had only wanted to complete his mission but all he got was unending troubles!

Not only did his problems end up with his bent Uncle but even the Female Lead joined in with them.

Not only was she giving him a lot of headaches and whatnot, a full-on jealousy from his Uncle time and time again because of her, she even pulled this big shot over to deal with him!

Say, do they really want to kill him so much?

"Ah. Xiao Xiao, why is life so hard?"