Arc 1.15 Xin Ye

Arc 1.15 Xin Ye

Going back to reality, Xin Ye was faced with the darkened face of the man.

This really made him enlightened by the words, crying with no tears.

"Weird dude, please listen to me. I and Yi QianQian really had nothing to do with each othe-- ah, we really don't have anything between us at all! Please believe me!!" Xin Ye cried.

"Your lying!"

Chen Li who did not believe any of Xin Ye's words push the gun he was holding into his forehead more.

"I'm not!!!" Xin Ye cried out loud filled with grievances.

'Why won't he believe me?' Xin Ye cried blood.

[Host, your just unbelievable. With your face and how much the FL was chasing after you, if I were in the ML's shoes I also won't believe you.]

'Why? Do I look like a liar?'

[No, Host. But you look more like the other type.]

'What type?" Xin Ye could not help but ask curious as to what his System was saying.

[The Playboy type. Such handsome face and sexy body, definitely many women woul--]

'Stop! Who are you? Give me back my sweet innocent Xiao Xiao!'

Hearing those things coming out of his innocent System, Xin Ye looks at his System incredulously.

[Host, what are you talking about? It's me, Xiao Xiao!] The System said with its usual cute voice.

'No! You evil spirit, let go of my cute innocent little Xiao X—'

But before he could finish his self-monologue, he was interrupted by the ML's question bringing him back to reality.

"Then, how about the bag of cookies that she gave to you?"

"A thank-you gift for saving her from a bunch of thugs!" Xin Ye answered quickly afraid that Chen Li would pull the trigger.

"The chocolates?"

"A thank you gift for saving her cat!" Xin Ye answered unsure.

"The lunch box?"

"Thank you gift for saving her dog, I think?"

The more he answered the more he thought back that something was wrong.

"The scarf?"

"Gift for taking care of her injured bird...?"

No! Something is definitely wrong!

Who would have so many kept animals?!

Chen Li's face twisted not believing Xin Ye's words.

Even Xin Ye's face became ugly remembering those times in the past when the FL would appear in front of him for different reasons every time. 

Is she even for real?

"The love letter?"

"A letter of thanks for not stepping on her pet ants."

"How the hell does she have so many pets?!" Chen Li roared.

"The f*ck do I know! Woah! Easy there...."

"Your lying to me! I'm not that dumb to believe in your lies!"

Chen Li's anger flared up not believing his words, who would? It sounded lame like an excuse.

But soon after, he calmed down.

Combing his hair back to calm himself, he put the gun down on his hand with a smile.

"But even so, the fact that you are Zhao Liang's relative is your bad luck. Too bad, I had some animosity with him that we must settle." Chen Li smiled.

'He really did not investigate properly. What relative? Would a "real" relative woo his fellow "relative"?'

Though thinking like this, he did not undermine the situation and take all of his actions seriously not wanting his brain matters to splat on the ground if he ever angers the crazy ML.

"What do you mean?" Xin Ye felt a foreboding feeling in his heart.

Xin Ye was not this easy to scare nor was he afraid of dying.

He did not know when this started but the man who always harasses him when he had the chance somehow crawled his way up into his heart.

Little may it be, he had already occupied a space in Xin Ye's heart even though he continues to deny this fact.

Thinking about Zhao Liang, Xin Ye could not help but bear his fangs.

"Don't you dare touch him!" Xin Ye coldly glared at the ML.

Xin Ye's attitude took a 180-degree flip when he heard that Zhao Liang would be involved in this mess. His playful behavior from before totally disappeared.

"Don't touch him." Xin Ye gritted his teeth as he spat these words one by one.

'If you dare touch him, even if I have to fail this world I will sure to kill you!' Xin Ye darkly thought.

[Oh Host, I thought that you do not like him at all? Why is Host's attitude changing?]

'W-What are you saying?'

Realizing his previous words, Xin Ye's blushed though his face was impassive because of the mask he was wearing.

Never had he thought that one day he would be this angry for another person. It had only been one person he had felt this angry for but now...

'Shit! What am I thinking?! I'm so ashamed of myself for bursting like that!!'

[Hohoho. Host is so cute when he is shy!] System teased.

'Shut up will you!!'

After the inner monologuing, Xin Ye was brought back to reality.

His anger for the ML rising to another level, going to new bounds. His anger was almost uncontained like a wild beast wanting to go on a rampage.

Looking at Chen Li, Xin Ye had the urge to smack him.

"Ow. You're afraid for him? I thought that you were not afraid of anything seeing your behavior from before. But just by mentioning Zhao Liang's name, it looked like you cared for him that much."

'Am I really afraid for him? No. It couldn't be. Maybe because he had been my Uncle for a while and had been pampering me so much that I just casually get angry for him. He is a kind person after all, he does not deserve to suffer so much.'

What Xin Ye forgot is that Zhao Liang is only kind to him and cold to others.

To be so successful in life and have power beyond normal human recognition, Zhao Liang would have some shady things in the dark too you know.

Not only that, his claws not only reach the surface but also in the underworld.

In the underworld, no one can touch Zhao Liang.

In the underworld, he is King!

"What if I do? Got any problems with that?!"

Chen Li scoff and smiled coldly at him.

"Don't worry little lamb, when he dies.... you will be sitting on the front seat as you watch him slowly die within my hands."