Arc 1.16 Xin Ye

Arc 1.16 Xin Ye

"Xin Ye, did you find him?" Zhao Liang asked his people.

He looked really haggard and worn out, it had only been a few hours but he had already shown signs of aging because of his worry.

During these past hours, Zhao Liang never took a rest or left the room where his people were working.

His eyes were glued on the monitor all this time. He wanted to see the location of Xin Ye the moment they find him. He can't waste even a second for him.

"We're currently checking all of the CCTV videos all around the City, Boss."

"Boss, I'm checking on the satellite."

"Boss, the people we sent out had already spread out to all nooks and corners of the entire City. They might bring good news soon."

"En." Zhao Liang coldly replied.

Zhao Liang rubbed his forehead as an incoming headache banged his head. 

Not only that, his heart felt like it was being stabbed a hundred times. No, it was a billion times.

He hates it, he hates himself.

Thinking back now, it was his fault why they arrived in this current predicament.

He was supposed to meet up with Xin Ye in the park but did not see any signs of Xin Ye when he got there.

He was so worried about Xin Ye, though Xin Ye might not like him that much he would not leave just like that. 

The park had been their meet-up spot after class is over after all.

Why did the park become their meet-up spot? It just happened one day.

Xin Ye texted him that he should get him at the park near his school and ever since that day the park became their rendezvous zone.

But now that he had arrived, he was worried about Xin Ye who was nowhere to be found. He called back home to see if Xin Ye is already there but no!

"It's my fault!" Zhao Liang blamed himself.

Zhao Liang really blamed himself for Xin Ye's disappearance. If not for him being late then Xin Ye would not disappear.

Why did he even have to be busy that day?

Why did he do his work first and then take Xin Ye home?

Why did he foolishly believe that Xin Ye would go back himself if he were to not appear at their meet-up place on time?

No, more like, why did he bet Xin Ye's feelings that no matter what he will wait for him? 

That no matter what, he will foolishly wait there till he arrives.

Why did he even do that in the first place?

Why is he even betting?

Is it wrong to bet that even just a little Xin Ye cared for him? Cared about their promise that no matter what he will wait for Zhao Liang no matter what?

Now that all had been said and done, because of his selfishness he had put Xin Ye in a dangerous position. He had actually been captured by who knows who because of his foolishness!

If only he did not bet....

If only he did not hope.......

If only he did not wish..............

Xin Ye would have been here, here beside him, safe and sound.

If something bad happened to him then he would most likely have no reason to live anymore. After all, Xin Ye is the reason why he is alive.

If there is no longer a Xin Ye in his life, what is the use of living?

Clasping his hand together, bowing his head until his hands made contact with his lips, he waited for the news of Xin Ye being found.

If only he could take his place right now, he would gladly do so. He can't bear to see Xin Ye being hurt. 

He can't bear it. 

He just can't.

'Ah Ye, please be safe. As long as you are fine, as long as you come back safe, I will do anything, anything for you. Even if it means... going back to normal.'

"Sir, we can't find him. Not even a trace could be found."

"Find him."

Zhao Liang's anger was barely kept under as he heaves a breath in and out to calm himself. 

He could not lash out at these people blindly after all, they were there so he could find 'his' Xin Ye earlier.

"Find him at all cost. If you can't find him even until tomorrow, all of you would disappear together with him. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir." All of Zhao Liang's minions nodded.

Zhao Liang's underlings shivered in fear knowing that their Big Boss is angry.

The underlings quickly went to work to find their Boss' lover. 

Not even once did they stop to rest lest they attract their Boss's attention and get scolded, a gun on each of their forehead.

Zhao Liang was barely keeping his calm. He did so, so he could find Xin Ye quicker. If he did some irrational things then searching for Xin Ye would slow down because of him.

It had already been a day since Xin Ye went missing and no traces could be found at all as to who kidnapped him or where he was brought. Just this fact alone made Zhao Liang mad!

"Sir, we got a trace!" One of Zhao Liang's underlings happily said.

The underling that had found Xin Ye's position almost cried in joy. 

Finally, they found him. 

If they still didn't, only God knows what would have happened to them in the face of this evil Boss.

"Where?!"

Zhao Liang quickly stood up from his seat and rush over to his underling's side.

"It's an address sent by an anonymous person. It said that Young Master Xin could be found in ******* street. As I recalled, ******* Street had an abandoned building there. Maybe, Young Master Xin was brought there."

"But, do you think it's a trap? No good pie would fall suddenly from the sky just like that." One of the underlings said suspiciously.

"I don't care if it's a trap or not. As long as it's a lead to where Xin Ye could be, even if it's Hell, no one can stop me!" 

Zhao Liang darkly looks at the green dot on the map. 

"Prepare everyone, we are going on a hunt."

"Yes, Sir."