Part 70

arjun smiled and broke the hug. U r my child arnav but now we are talking about ur child. days are moving really fast. I am a good father or not but I want u to become a best father and best husband in the world. I know u will fulfill my wish.

arnav: dad I am sure. I will try my level best to be a good father.

arjun: ok tomorrow early morning we have flight. Now I am going to do my packing.

arnav: dad I will help u.

arjun: arnav u go and send ur maa. she will help me. u go and take care of khushi.

arnav: missing ur wife ah. u can't leave her for some minutes.

arjun: arnav.......

arnav: ok don't look at me I will go. He run to his room.

arjun smile to him.

arnav went to his room. he saw khushi and sandhya are speaking to each other.

arnav: maa dad is missing you so much. so he asked me to send u fast. Go to u r room.

sandhya: arnav enough. Y u always tease us.

arnav: maa I am not teasing u. it is true he said me that he is missing u badly. So please go.

sandhya: if u want to spend some time with khushi tell me directly to go out of room. Why are u taking arjunji name.

khushi: arnavji don't tease maa.

arnav: ok maa dad went to his room for packing. U both have flight early morning. So go and pack ur stuffs.

sandhya: ok ok I will go. U spend your time with ur wife. Sandhya went to her room. arnav and khushi smile at her.

arnav went and sat beside her. arnavji u know nowadays u are teasing maa more.

arnav: khushi I enjoy teasing them. U know they are best parents.

khushi: I know they are best parents to me also.

both smile and hug each other. ok now sleep. we have to get up early morning to send them off.

khushi: ji. They lay in bed to sleep.

in arjun room, sandhya and arjun packed their bags.

sandhya: arjunji still I am confused to come with u or not. I can't leave khushi alone here. She is pregnant she may need me for anything. and u know about maa she will scold me for leaving khushi alone.

arjun: sandhya relax. U don't worry about khushi, I talked to arnav. He will take care of her. Already he lost his first child so now he is very conscious about her. and don't worry about maa I will talk to her and make her understand. U know na maa will not scold u for anything. U r her favourite bahu. She only choose u for me. she likes u most. I don't know what u did to her, she always support u in anything.

sandhya: stop it arjunji. I know u are always jealous seeing us close.

arjun: oh stop it. I don't get jealous. Did u understand.

sandhya: I know. She smiles teasingly. arjun glared at her to make her shut her mouth.

sandhya: I am sorry she held her ears. Arjun smile and hug her. come let's sleep we have early morning flight. They slept.

next morning, arjun and sandhya got ready. they don't want to distrub arnav and khushi. so arjun send message to arnav that They are leaving for flight. But they are surprised to see arnav and khushi already waiting for them in downstairs with hp.